SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

This confirms it. I guess I hate Tom Brady more than anything else from the drought era.

Also helps I'm still not too worried about the Pats.

This was the closest thing we'll see to those old Patriots playing themselves. I don't know if I was more entertained or disgusted.

That was a nice super bowl preview. Jones is the next Brady. Not saying he has the talent to fill those shoes just saying he’s the next selected. And these two teams are the overwhelming favorite narrative for the NFL to bring into the playoffs and then super bowl. This was step one to make it an enticing matchup for Round 2. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

Nice that the Bucs won and we got to have those heartwarming shots of Tom at midfield - b/c if he lost he prob would have run off the field in a hissy fit and we would have been robbed of seeing what a great guy he is

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

Honestly best case scenario both teams looked like crap and the Patriots have a worse record now.

I think I would have preferred Bucs losing like this but agree with you. This was what we wanted for most part. Neither team looked good IMO. It was uneventful and boring despite Collingsworth blathering. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think I would have preferred Bucs losing like this but agree with you. This was what we wanted for most part. Neither team looked good IMO. It was uneventful and boring despite Collingsworth blathering. 

Nah happy for a Pats loss. 2 game lead in the division now.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

NE gonna be the most talked about 1-3 team.

”Can Mac Jones lead NE to the east division this year?  Rematch the Bucs in the super bowl?”

cantttt waittttt

I remember watching First Take (yeah I know I'm stupid) and both Kellerman and Smith picking the Pats as division frontrunners lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FormerlyPT5P said:

This confirms it. I guess I hate Tom Brady more than anything else from the drought era.

Also helps I'm still not too worried about the Pats.

This was the closest thing we'll see to those old Patriots playing themselves. I don't know if I was more entertained or disgusted.

NE defense is still good. Judon is a beast. Barnmore is looking good. Secondary is good. It's not a roll over, and I think in NE the game will be hard fought. I'd love nothing more that 40-zippers until February, but I don't think NE is total sh*t  I think they are a .500+ team with some fight and the second best team in the AFC East.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It was a good game. Brady always gets the last laugh it seems.

As for the Pats I think they left it all out there for this game. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more games like the Saints game with the Pats in the future. 

Mac is pretty composed but typical dink and dunk you to death. Probably made a bit easier with Tampa’s brutal secondary.

The doink heard around the world :) 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

That was a nice super bowl preview. Jones is the next Brady. Not saying he has the talent to fill those shoes just saying he’s the next selected. And these two teams are the overwhelming favorite narrative for the NFL to bring into the playoffs and then super bowl. This was step one to make it an enticing matchup for Round 2. 

I think step 1 would be the Patriots not being 1-3

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.