Week 4: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Last years hot stretch, I wouldn’t even be focused in the games by the 4th quarter…we’re ahead by a lot and moving the ball at will.  I started flipping to the other games that were close.

Wow! I don't care if Bills are up 52-0 with 5 mins or less in the 4th, no way I'd switch away from Bills games. Although of course, if it's other way around and Bills are getting blown out, then yeah I'd change it.

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It may be a good chance he sits out this game. He said other day it wasn't a big deal, but that's what players say lot of the time. Only Wednesday though so will get a better idea soon.

32 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is it too much to ask the Bills media department or whomever is responsible to put a couple of boom microphones in the interview room? Same with the Sabres. It’s almost useless to make these pressers available to the public if you can’t hear the fricken questions. 

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Is it too much to ask the Bills media department or whomever is responsible to put a couple of boom microphones in the interview room? Same with the Sabres. It’s almost useless to make these pressers available to the public if you can’t hear the fricken questions. 

I think that's the case for most teams. It's terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Seattle is very surprising.

They are 11 of 30 on 3rd and 4th down conversions, with that type of efficiency you don't get into the red zone often. 

And as an odd paradox, they are very efficient in the red zone when they get there scoring TDs 83.3% of the time. 

Edited by Klaus
Wrong stat
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

Josh at today's presser responding to this being a trap game before KC, "I didn't know we were playing them next to be honest." :)

Hmmm...

That is a perfect answer, an indicator of his focus, and a hell of an example to the rest of the team. 

57 minutes ago, nucci said:

who asked if it was a trap game....idiot

The word “trap game” is tossed out there by some when a good team, such as the Bills, loses to a below average team, like some call the Texans. The idea is that the better team looks beyond the task at hand.

https://sports.yahoo.com/why-bills-texans-seriously-don-191910200.html

After facing the Texans, the long-awaited Week 5 prime-time game against the Kansas City Chiefs will take place.

While you now know that… the QB didn’t.

“I didn’t know we were playing them next, to be honest,” Allen said. “Our focus is on the Houston Texans.”

Allen seemed sincere, too.

Either meant it, or has a flourishing acting career that we’re unaware of.

😝 

• Haha (+1) 1

These interviews are so disappointing.  Why don't they ask more "non touchy feely" questions like.  So Diggs, on that first deep pass to you where you were wide open, did the wind take the ball, did you expect it over the other shoulder or was it just a miss?  Or so Diggs, on that seam route down the middle at the goal line, was that pass interference?  and speaking of pass interference, so Diggs, when you got the DPI called were you surprised, because your body language suggested it was OPI?  Instead we get, so how's your relationship with T-Bass....  Argghh...

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Klaus said:

They are 11 of 30 on 3rd and 4th down conversions, with that type of efficiency you don't get into the red zone often. 

And as an odd paradox, they are very efficient in the red zone when they get there 10 TDs, 2 FG on those 13 trips.

Didnt they say red zone snaps?  So thats just scoring on the first play every time? 50 redzone trips doesnt make sense to me, but the also those numbers you gave for seattle dont make a ton of sense either (got into FG range after coming up short on 3rd down?)

2 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Thanks man! Interested to see Houston's injury report throughout this week...specifically the status of Justin Reid and then Kamu Grugier-Hill and Ka'imi Fairbairn to a certain extent. Reid might be Houston's best player these days. 

Joe Marino agrees that hes the best player for their defense iirc.  was limited today so probably ok to play.

Edited by YattaOkasan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I wonder what the inactive list is going to look like this week? I know they are just focused on this game, and "not taking them lightly," etc. But, this might be a week where Boogie gets to see the field? Also, while they're not going to admit to looking ahead to KC, I have to believe they've got an eye on keeping some key players who might currently be a bit dinged-- Poyer, Wallace, e.g.-- healthy. 

• Agree 1