Gameday Postgame Thread Bills 16 Lions 15

Just based on what I saw tonight:

Webb was solid. Fromm stays but on practice squad. Came up clutch when we needed.

I wouldn't mind having both McKenzie and Stevenson on the final 53.

Williams disappointed tonight.

Rousseau showed he belongs in this league. Didn't get the same feeling from Basham or Obada.

Wildgoose may be among the 5 cuts in the next couple of days. Bobby Hart definitely will be.

Tyler Bass may be the steal of the 2020 draft.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

If Webb or Fromm are playing, it's trouble. But Webb can execute those Allen designed runs, as can Trubisky. If you're the disaster guy at least be able to run the same offense.

Webb has his limitation but looked very comfortable running the offense.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Fromm was the man tonight.

Nice conversion on the 3rd and long to keep the the drive going for the win !

He had 3 sweet passes at the end there when the game was on the line

He's got to know his answers better when they're coming for him, and he's gotta hit the "bunnies"

• Like (+1) 4

Webb is fine for a QB3, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Fromm out there with the 2’s next game after Trubisky. 

I don’t know why people are so high on that Webb performance.  It was all dump offs and scrambles.  I didn’t see anything looking remotely dangerous. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Draconator said:

Rousseau showed he belongs in this league. Didn't get the same feeling from Basham or Obada.

Obada was tearing up the RT later in teh game but it could have been a guy who'll be selling insurance by Tuesday for all I know

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Webb has his limitation but looked very comfortable running the offense.

He did look comfortable running the offense.

On the one hand, I don't see him hitting those shots to Stevenson and Lenoir that won us the game

On the other hand, if he hits the bunnies, avoids the sacks, and moves the chains maybe he doesn't need to

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He did look comfortable running the offense.

On the one hand, I don't see him hitting those shots to Stevenson and Lenoir that won us the game

On the other hand, if he hits the bunnies, avoids the sacks, and moves the chains maybe he doesn't need to

I mean from what we saw he's clearly at least number 3 they didn't really let us see much from Mitch.

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Another thing to remember.  Brown hasnt played football since 2019.  Coming from a smaller school.  He looks like a protypical tackle. I think he will be fine.

Exactly, small school to no football to the NFL. Still looks like a monster among children on the feild though, I like that.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Biggest play of the night outside the kick and I think his first NFL reception. But I mean other than that total overreaction.

The McKittrick hate runs deep at TBD.  They're looking for any excuse to get rid of him, because he couldn't dig a ball out the dirt.

• Like (+1) 1