Gameday Postgame Thread Bills 16 Lions 15

2 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

I just wanna know if Daboll finally gonna let Singletary shine or is he going to keep holding him back. The kid is obviously a weapon 

His off season work does seem to have an impact on his game.  Looked stronger for sure.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

The end of the game I'm just thinking "culture; you gotta find a way to win." Even in preseason. That's great coaching right there.

Was thinking this exact thought when Campbell literally gave up at the end. 

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

You guys are hilarious.  It only pre-season game#1.   Who cares? 

All this lamenting about 3rd and 4th string players. 

News flash:

- Wlidgoose is a PS player at best.

- Duke Williams sucks

- Rookies look like rookies

You gotta love a guy that mocks people for lamenting about 3rd/4th string players and then proceeds to lament about multiple 3rd/4th string players. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Im not concerned about Boogies play in his first NFL game. But the tire he's carrying around his waist is a bit concerning. He doesn't look like a DE at all. 

There's that, and lack of repertoire. After the first five spin moves failed, his go-to is try for a sixth.

I had to step out for a bit of the second half but did Kumerow even play today? I don’t recall hearing much of him and Stevenson shined near the end. His deep threat speed might give him a chance. 

Singletary looked impressive for the time he was in. 

Rosseau And Aj our future. 

Still concerned about Cb depth after our main three. 

I’m going to buy a Bass Jersey next.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Thought Oliver looked good in limited snaps… drew a holding call on when he beat the guard inside. 

agree on Basham. Rousseau looked good.

Saw this too. Man was double teamed and had a hand in his face mask and was still driving them back.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bills may very well have to cut more than half their draft picks. No surprises or gems in this class. Stevenson is the closest, but is stuck at the deepest position on the team.

You're probably right but I'm still a little intrigued by Hamlin

Stevenson Needs to have a better understanding of the situation. Celebrated like he scored a touchdown on the long reception, then spins the ball after catching it for 1st down with less than a minute to go. Hopefully a vet pulls him aside tonight. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1