Afghanistan

This has been the greatest 18 months China could have ever imagined.

Their intelligence absolutely crushed it.  I've said this before it begs repeating because half of this country is complicit with them, good with it, and should be aware of their success.  

Glad we left. 

If the Taliban attacks us on American soil, we glass the place. 

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

You are hung up on the heroin fantasy.To quote Colonel Jessup:  you have no idea how to protect a nation.

Colonel Jessup was the bad guy. 

I’m afraid you ENTIRELY missed the point of that movie lol.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Glad we left. 

If the Taliban attacks us on American soil, we glass the place. 

Colonel Jessup was the bad guy. 

I’m afraid you ENTIRELY missed the point of that movie lol.

Yes he was the bad guy because he did the Code Red.  Duh.

No, defending this country is not a bad thing.

China is winning WWIII while we're introducing the idea of vaccine passports to travel from New York to Pennsylvania, teaching something called Critical Class Theory in elementary schools (complete with masks on), and making sure all our pronouns are correct.  

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

China is winning WWIII while we're introducing the idea of vaccine passports to travel from New York to Pennsylvania, teaching something called Critical Class Theory in elementary schools (complete with masks on), and making sure all our pronouns are correct.  ``

I think we're good and wtf is critical class theory?

0053_defense_comparison-full.gif

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This is what really pisses me off. We spent how much treasure and how many lives to prepare the Afghan military to take care of itself and they turn French.  It appears all that military equipment we gave them (or did we sell it to them? Doubt it) is now likely ending up in the hands of the Taliban.  Good job USA!  😏

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

With the Afghanistan debacle out of the way and this humiliating defeat handed to them by Stone Age era opposition, US military leadership led by Gen. Milley can concentrate on creating woke reading lists for rank and file soldiers while keeping an eye out for white supremacist threats and ideology embedded in the armed forces. 

And we can all sleep better at night knowing the best and brightest civilian and military minds at the DOD and the Pentagon that our nation can muster are hard at work battling imaginary domestic terrorist threats while ignoring and avoiding the primary mission of the armed forces along with abandoning the patriots and freedom fighting soldiers in the field that have sacrificed and given so much to our nation.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With the Afghanistan debacle out of the way and this humiliating defeat handed to them by Stone Age era opposition, US military leadership led by Gen. Milley can concentrate on creating woke reading lists for rank and file soldiers while keeping an eye out for white supremacist threats and ideology embedded in the armed forces. 

And we can all sleep better at night knowing the best and brightest civilian and military minds at the DOD and the Pentagon that our nation can muster are hard at work battling imaginary domestic terrorist threats while ignoring and avoiding the primary mission of the armed forces along with abandoning the patriots and freedom fighting soldiers in the field that have sacrificed and given so much to our nation.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhhh another dumbass tweet shared by our residen Twit For Brains.  I suggest you read up on the atrocities committed by the Taliban.  

Carry on Tool. 

Figure out how to read graphs yet Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmy? lmao

Go back to your safe place 

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's almost like progressives want to incite a race war just so they can say "I told you so" 

"Threatenin'" 😂

It's an attempt to distract from a colossal foreign policy failure by the Biden Administration.  The general policy of withdrawal was probably correct, but the Biden Administration couldn't have handled the withdrawal any more ineptly than they did.

Also, we've proved once again than "military intelligence" is an oxymoron.  Did no one see this coming?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Really? How?

By using overtly emotionally charged verbiage pandering to the lowest common denominator? 

That "tweet" (I disgust myself just a little bit for even using that 12yo girl term) reads like a mad magazine satire. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Figure out how to read graphs yet Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmy? lmao

Go back to your safe place 

I can read graphs just fine. You don’t understand ratios.  You lost admit it. 

Whar does that have to do with our conversation here. I called you our on your absurd idea that MAGA is anything like the Taliban. Care to address that?  

And what safe space might you be talking about? 

If anyone is resorting to posting Tea Pain tweets on the subject matter.. oh boy.. this must be an especially bad day for the Administration.  

Bringing out the heavy grifter artillery to deflect from the worst foreign policy disaster in decades. 

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

At this point, all the left can do is cry about the imaginary "white supremacy threat" in a vain attempt to cover-up the shitshow Joey's admin has been.  What a joke.

Don’t worry doc - Jews will not replace you. 

Trumps own FBI director:

Fact Check: Did Christopher Wray Say White Supremacy is Biggest Domestic Terror Threat?

The Ruling: True.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, ALF said:

President Ghani leaves Afghanistan amid imminent Taliban takeover

https://www.aljazeera.com/

That went downhill quickly.   Because this happened so suddenly and the American evacuation has been so inept, the Biden Administration ought to be concerned about Americans not being evacuated in time and captured by the Taliban.   It's possibly the Taliban will want to rub our noses in their victory, particularly if they can extract concessions from what looks like a weak American president. The Iranian hostage crisis remains in the living memory of many Americans, and I'm sure the Taliban haven't forgotten it either.

I do enjoy the “bUt TrUmP tHoUgH…”

Yes, Trump wanted to pull our troops out - it was long overdue - Doesn’t mean it had to go down like this.  

Biden is President and this is Biden’s withdrawal plan.  

Trump said the border was closed.  Biden also says the border is closed.  That clearly doesn’t mean they have the same policies regarding the border being closed.   One was working.  One is an abject disaster. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The message on the lips of every American patriot for goof balls like this "Tea" clown and this administration this morning is simple.   "Go F... Yourself".  

Which "American" president negotiated the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners?

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

What a disaster. All that blood on bidens hands. Disgraceful 

China gets access to rare earth minerals, lithium, and rail lines for oil and transportation thru SW Asia.  

They already have the papers for the Taliban to sign in exchange the Taliban have to keep extremists (the people that won't wear masks and tweet that the election of 2020 was rigged I know of no other extremists) in check.   

4 hours ago, Doc said:

At this point, all the left can do is cry about the imaginary "white supremacy threat" in a vain attempt to cover-up the shitshow Joey's admin has been.  What a joke.

It's the biggest strawman I have ever seen. Go ask 100 random people how many white supremicists they know. I think somewhere in the last few years the definition has changed to include any person who doesn't agree with the liberal agenda as a white supremacist.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

By using overtly emotionally charged verbiage pandering to the lowest common denominator? 

That "tweet" (I disgust myself just a little bit for even using that 12yo girl term) reads like a mad magazine satire. 

So does the entire GQP.

What a mess.

Recap.

First 10 years the armed forces spent 1 trillion on chasing some guys in caves, bombing dust bowls, getting soldiers and airmen killed, got their men, 

Second 10 yrs, spent 1 trillion dollars to train an untrainable cowardly force, for a useless government, in a dust bowl, made the opposition army one if the best equipped in the world ( except uniforms), lost uncountable number of servicemen, made some military contractors very rich, got embarrassed on the way out, proved military leadership has no effective judgement of the opposition, and LOST the war

The next future 10 yrs will be spent in veteran hospitals, looking down on the service men that failed, dealing with  Afghanistan immigrants, hoping they are not terrorists, and pointing political fjngers.

The military contractors need work so what us next.??