Afghanistan

54 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Absolutely.  Watch, in a year or so we will have to back in again because they’ll allow terrorists a safe haven to kill us.

As I've said having a strong presence in the ME helps keep us safe here.  But quit lying and telling us we're there to help the women and children.  We're there to protect our best interests.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Governor said:

Plot twist.

WOKE Taliban wants female leaders.

Why not?  They'll have no rights, but they'll be able to kill people.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, I read the "women will have rights...under Sharia law" and I LOL'd.

• Agree 1

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/08/afghanistan-your-fault/619769/

Kabul has fallen. Americans will now exercise their usual partisan outrage for a few weeks, and then Afghanistan, like everything else in a nation with an attention span not much longer than a fast-food commercial, will be forgotten. In the meantime, American citizens will separate into their usual camps and identify all of the obvious causes and culprits except for one: themselves.

Can there be any doubt that Tom Nichols is a three-letter agency asset?

This is what progressive democracy is: elites punishing us for the failures of their ideology. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Forget BillZtime's silly squirrel attempt.

A UNITER, NOT A DIVIDER! 

Biden team faces bipartisan anger over chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense/national-security/biden-team-afghanistan-withdrawal?utm_source=Examiner Today_08/17/2021&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WEX_Examiner Today&rid=111559

Edited by B-Man

51 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You are a total Twit for Brains!!  You've posted some real dumb ***** but this one takes the cake.  Do some research on the Taliban and let us know where the comparison is ok?  😡

My assessment: I'd say the comparison starts and ends with their wardrobe choices.  Not the best looks.  Some major disparities are in their choice of weapons.  M16's and AK47's vs. Bull Horns and Flags.  Very dangerous those flags!  Perhaps DHS should issue a terror threat level 5 warning for anybody with a flag pole outside their home? 

And somebody should tell that out-of-shape slob Michael Moore to lose some weight because if he really thinks these guys are coming after him he's going to be the first lefty they chase down and throw into the flame pit if he doesn't get into decent fighting shape quickly. 

The ironic thing and also very comical is these big-talker leftists like Moore and all the other Hollywood fakers and posers kissing each others asses while virtue signalling to each other will be hiding behind the people they spit on and despise if the shooting ever started against some real terrorist threats like the Taliban.  Truth..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.11441dda97652fb7415628472ecaed13.jpeg

Did you mention this when is happened, or is it just a convenient deflection now?

Better yet, if this was so bad, then Biden should have done something about the mess that Trump left him, yes?

Biden fixed all the other messes that Trump left.  

Why did Biden screw this one up so badly?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Buffoon.

TERRORIST FREED 

Obama ‘released Taliban leader Khairullah Khairkhwa from Guantanamo Bay in 2014 prisoner swap’

8:14 ET, Aug 17 2021

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3488828/obama-released-taliban-leader-khairullah-khairkhwa-guantanamo-bay/

Earlier this year, one of them, Khairullah Khairkhwa, actually sat across the table from President Biden’s envoy to Afghanistan, Zalmay Khalilzad, in Moscow, where Khairkhwa was part of the official Taliban delegation that negotiated the final terms of the US withdrawal. The retreat cleared a path for the Taliban to retake power after 20 years.

Front_Cover-11.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Did you mention this when is happened, or is it just a convenient deflection now?

Better yet, if this was so bad, then Biden should have done something about the mess that Trump left him, yes?

What are you talking about? Every Republican passed on the country to the next administration in pristine condition - right bro?

Destroyed Economy

Unemployment 

How many American didn’t survive the Trump administration?

Absolute disgrace.

Thank you Trump voters

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Buffoon.

TERRORIST FREED 

Obama ‘released Taliban leader Khairullah Khairkhwa from Guantanamo Bay in 2014 prisoner swap’

8:14 ET, Aug 17 2021

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3488828/obama-released-taliban-leader-khairullah-khairkhwa-guantanamo-bay/

Earlier this year, one of them, Khairullah Khairkhwa, actually sat across the table from President Biden’s envoy to Afghanistan, Zalmay Khalilzad, in Moscow, where Khairkhwa was part of the official Taliban delegation that negotiated the final terms of the US withdrawal. The retreat cleared a path for the Taliban to retake power after 20 years.

Front_Cover-11.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

Buffoon 👆

How many Taliban prisoners did Trump release in the name of “Middle East peace” in 2020?  5,000

In 2018 - which Taliban leader did Trump agree to release and is now the President of Taliban Afghanistan?

Think this isn’t all by design?

PS: Isn’t this where @Deranged Rhino I mean @Frat-Train is supposed to chime in on your obsession with a “non-sitting President?” Of course not - lmao

• Vomit 1

So we’ve been told today that:

Our President hasn’t spoken to any other world leaders since the fall of Kabul.  

We can’t guarantee that we’ll get every American out.  

Anyone trying to get to the airport, apparently, has to trust the Taliban’s assurances.  

Absolute clown show. 

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What are you talking about? Every Republican passed on the country to the next administration in pristine condition - right bro?

Destroyed Economy

Unemployment 

How many American didn’t survive the Trump administration?

Absolute disgrace.

Thank you Trump voters

How about answering my questions with more than "what are you talking about?" and changing the subject.

You can't do it, can you?

You don't even know what you're saying, and you think you're "owning" people.

You're blind with  partisan hatred.  I'd feel bad for you, but really I'd be lying.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Anyone trying to get to the airport, apparently, has to trust the Taliban’s assurances.  

Absolute clown show. 

Don't forget they're not sure when he'll actually return to the White House.  

What a mess.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, snafu said:

How about answering my questions with more than "what are you talking about?" and changing the subject.

You can't do it, can you?

You don't even know what you're saying, and you think you're "owning" people.

You're blind with  partisan hatred.  I'd feel bad for you, but really I'd be lying.

If you want people to play by your rules maybe you should head back on over to your safe partisan haven - right?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If you want people to play by your rules maybe you should head back on over to your safe partisan haven - right?

Wrong (again). I'm not as limited as you.

Still don't want to answer the questions?

Not surprised.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Common courtesy, too much for BillZtime.

Billzy -- "I can ask you questions, and complain when you don't answer, but if you ask me questions, I can act like a douche"

Thanks Obama...........

• Agree 1

It’s very entertaining to watch blue wave emoji Dems on Twitter absolutely lose their ish on reporters who are typically on “their side”, now that they’ve decided to criticize Biden for the first time in 7 months.  

Also wild to see those that constantly advocated for the defenseless during the Trump era, basically pull a “F*** them Afghani’s” now that their President looks bad.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.11441dda97652fb7415628472ecaed13.jpeg

You're being lied to again Twit For Brains.   

1 hour ago, snafu said:

He didn't mention it because it didn't happen. 

3 hours ago, snafu said:

China wants to destroy us. 
When do we go in?

They want to win economically.  The Taliban and other terrorist groups want us dead.  

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

As I've said having a strong presence in the ME helps keep us safe here.  But quit lying and telling us we're there to help the women and children.  We're there to protect our best interests.  

I am saying we should be willing to stand up as the world’s beacon of liberty and stand up for women and children’s that are being enslaved and slaughtered.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Buffoon 👆

How many Taliban prisoners did Trump release in the name of “Middle East peace” in 2020?  5,000

In 2018 - which Taliban leader did Trump agree to release and is now the President of Taliban Afghanistan?

Think this isn’t all by design?

PS: Isn’t this where @Deranged Rhino I mean @Frat-Train is supposed to chime in on your obsession with a “non-sitting President?” Of course not - lmao

This cardboard cutout said a bunch of things that make sense unfortunately they were all lies and distortions.  

1.  Biden tore up every deal or EO Trump made......suddenly Biden was bound by a Trump deal with the Taliban WHICH

2. Had conditions - go find them.  The most important being, if the Taliban continued its attacks we don't leave.  They weren't meeting the conditions.  So if Trump were President the collapse of Afghanistan doesn't happen because we wouldn't leave.  

3. The 5,000 forces and support we have for the Afghan military remain in place.  

4. Biden lied about it being Spring thus fighting season.  Winter is in a few months and they don't fight.  We could have left then.  But if this did happen next summer it's bad for Ds in 2022 - tell that to the Afghans especially the women. 

If we did wait he could have planned an exit that saved lives.  He chose American's ADD and we won't care by next summer while we're still masked and carrying 2x booster vaccine passports around. 

No American has died in Afghanistan in over a year and a half.

To ask how much more are we willing to sacrifice is disingenuous.  The Taliban, determined to destroy America, their answer is apparently however many it takes.  We meet that determination with "peace out."   

No one was calling for a surge or more troops.  But we did not have to literally roll out a red carpet for them when there were better options.  

So what was the deal Biden got from them?  They pinky swore to get vaccinated?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Absolute clown show. 

Yes it is a clown show.  It is truly bad.

• Like (+1) 1

4 US Predidents, 2 political parties, 100 military generals, 1000 diplomats, over 20 years spent 2 trillion dollars making military contractors very wealthy, making the taliban one of the best supplied military units in the world, let Russia out of their fight of 20 year, allowed another extremist country exist, 

Then they embarrassed themselves losing and blame the Afghani government for their own failures. BOONDOGGLE. 

The US military has found itself leaderless. Cannot plan a party. 

They need Radar, Hawkeye, BJ and Margaret.

37 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

4 US Predidents, 2 political parties, 100 military generals, 1000 diplomats, over 20 years spent 2 trillion dollars making military contractors very wealthy, making the taliban one of the best supplied military units in the world, let Russia out of their fight of 20 year, allowed another extremist country exist, 

Then they embarrassed themselves losing and blame the Afghani government for their own failures. BOONDOGGLE. 

The US military has found itself leaderless. Cannot plan a party. 

They need Radar, Hawkeye, BJ and Margaret.

I have an idea. Let’s put the Canadian armed forces in charge of keeping the world safe from ‘bad actors’. We’re clearly exhausted over here on this side of the Peace Bridge. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have an idea. Let’s put the Canadian armed forces in charge of keeping the world safe from ‘bad actors’. We’re clearly exhausted over here on this side of the Peace Bridge. 😉

So dude, the Canadian army was there right up until yesterday, under the overall guidance of a few US Generals who obviously were not capable and could even predict the government would fall in a week, without a shot.