Tucker Carlson

T&C

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Which is why our government and their proxies in media shouldn’t be waging this propaganda/censorship war on its own people.  

Most who watched that will come away with a similar view.

Putin clearly thinks he’s in the right, he makes good points about the West/NATO, but as Tucker pushes back on redrawn lines.. plenty of countries wish to go back, but don’t just wage war over it.  

Putin clearly wanted to come across as rational, intelligent and measured.. which he did.  He used the interview as if he was a lawyer prosecuting the case for war aimed at people who have been propagandized against him.  

That doesn’t mean he’s in the right.  That doesn’t mean he’s good.  

It just means we, as the public, are capable of hearing his pov without our government & media needing to propagandize us and silence opposition views.  

This war isn’t justified, but this is far more complex than we are led to believe and America/NATO aren’t without blood.. (but anyone who has an independent though in their brain already knew that). 

Sir how dare you bring a level headed rational thought into this thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Which is why our government and their proxies in media shouldn’t be waging this propaganda/censorship war on its own people.  

Most who watched that will come away with a similar view.

Putin clearly thinks he’s in the right, he makes good points about the West/NATO, but as Tucker pushes back on redrawn lines.. plenty of countries wish to go back, but don’t just wage war over it.  

Putin clearly wanted to come across as rational, intelligent and measured.. which he did.  He used the interview to cite Slavic history as if he was a lawyer prosecuting the case for war aimed at people who have been propagandized against him.  

That doesn’t mean he’s in the right.  That doesn’t mean he’s good.  

It just means we, as the public, are capable of hearing his pov without our government & media needing to propagandize us and silence opposition views.  

This war isn’t justified, but this is far more complex than we are led to believe and America/NATO aren’t without blood.. (but anyone who has an independent thought in their brain already knew that). 

Agreed…I feel the U.S. AND Russia are in the wrong…👍

• Agree 1

I'll give it a watch and see if what I've heard is the same as what happened.

Most of the sound bites are Putin giving the cliff notes version of Russia's Eurasianist school of nationalism, as updated for modern times by crank "historian" Aleksander Dugin. Everybody's got their pet intellectuals though, and I'm sure Tucker when into this interview properly prepared with a knowledge of Eastern European history from the Kievan Rus to Bakhmut. So he wouldn't be impressed by the sort of fact puking that folks rely on when they aren't interested in contrary evidence or getting off script.

Should be fun. 

Here’s a CNN personality who claims to be non-partisan but certainly leans left. I enjoy listening to him though generally oppose his thinking. Maybe the hysterical lefties here that have their panties bunched over Tucker the Traitor can learn something from him. Unlikely but still. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I normally kind of like Glenn but he’s so biased here because it’s his buddy Tucker…which is exactly the kind of thing he himself rails against. 

I saw he mentioned that journalists won’t even press Biden on Assange and Snowden as a comp to this…a sentiment I agree with…but Tucker doesn’t even do that with Trump when Trump had a huge opportunity to pardon either one of them. 

Nobody wants to call out their friends and it strips credibility from all of them. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

and?  We already knew that almost half of the US population are morons....mostly the same 50% that don't earn enough to pay federal taxes.  They watched ole tuck, who shares almost nothing in common with them, get abused by the worlds most prominent evil despot.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tucker Carlson
Putin’s mouthpiece

And the conservatives are lapping it up

On 2/10/2024 at 11:32 AM, JaCrispy said:

But but but he’s a traitor 🤣

You obviously did not listen to the whole interview

You might as well put the word B word across Tucker, Carlson‘s forehead

And then, of course, he brought those talking points home to spread out to all of you

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Tucker Carlson
Putin’s mouthpiece

And the conservatives are lapping it up

You obviously did not listen to the whole interview

You might as well put the word B word across Tucker, Carlson‘s forehead

And then, of course, he brought those talking points home to spread out to all of you

I think what most people are forgetting about is that most interviews with world leaders are not shown in full like Tuckers…

The interviews are usually edited down for television…But, yes, I watched the entire interview, and if we are being honest, the American msm shines Zelensky’s balls a lot more than you think Tucker did for Putin…

Were you equally upset when our msm interviewed Bin Laden, or Sadam, or even Putin before? If not, then your politically motivated selective outrage has been noted…😉👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I think what most people are forgetting about is that most interviews with world leaders are not shown in full like Tuckers…

The interviews are usually edited down for television…But, yes, I watched the entire interview, and if we are being honest, the American msm shines Zelensky’s balls a lot more than you think Tucker did for Putin…

Were you equally upset when our msm interviewed Bin Laden, or Sadam, or even Putin before? If not, then your politically motivated selective outrage has been noted…😉👍

Putin is a Jedi.  You just look at/listen to him and he controls your mind instantly...

On 2/10/2024 at 11:35 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and?  We already knew that almost half of the US population are morons....mostly the same 50% that don't earn enough to pay federal taxes.  They watched ole tuck, who shares almost nothing in common with them, get abused by the worlds most prominent evil despot.

If you’re really this lost in your real life I honestly pity you. You judge people by how much they’re worth, not the context of their heart. What a sad way to live. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/9/2024 at 7:25 AM, JaCrispy said:

Agreed…I feel the U.S. AND Russia are in the wrong…👍

I am curious where you think that the United States is in the wrong in the whole Ukraine thing

If NATO does not intervene Ukraine is invaded and taken over putting Russia right on NATO’s doorstep

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Groceries are pretty cheap in the Congo.  Kinda makes you lose all faith in everything.  Anyway.....get your commemorative coins! $49.99 per coin which is sure to be a collector's item.  Only 45 were ever minted! Call now and get 50 coins for just $17.76 per coin a savings of over $40 per coin!! Get them while supplies last!   

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 2

I really like the way Konstantin Kisin approaches complex issues.  He is right leaning but in a rational way.  He is Russian.  Most left leaning people cant stand him.  Turns out when you are reasonable neither side can handle it. 

Here is an interesting commentary on Tucker's interview with Putin. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I really like the way Konstantin Kisin approaches complex issues.  He is right leaning but in a rational way.  He is Russian.  Most left leaning people cant stand him.  Turns out when you are reasonable neither side can handle it. 

Here is an interesting commentary on Tucker's interview with Putin. 

I liked it thanks for sharing.   Didn't agree with everything but it was reasonable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Only a few years ago the word communist would send the country into a frenzy. Today the ex pres loves a communist leader of Russia and he is condemned by a very small portion of the population, he is not brought to a congressional hearing but perhaps could become president.

Such a sad day. Potentially trumps future sec of state kisses Putins bum and the country shrugs. 

How is it possible that prople who fought against communism, can over look this. The country still has an ***** over the 80 Olympic hockey team victory.

WTF has happened. The potential for trump being owned is more than just possible, but it is ok. Wow, wow, wow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Only a few years ago the word communist would send the country into a frenzy. Today the ex pres loves a communist leader of Russia and he is condemned by a very small portion of the population, he is not brought to a congressional hearing but perhaps could become president.

Such a sad day. Potentially trumps future sec of state kisses Putins bum and the country shrugs. 

How is it possible that prople who fought against communism, can over look this. The country still has an ***** over the 80 Olympic hockey team victory.

WTF has happened. The potential for trump being owned is more than just possible, but it is ok. Wow, wow, wow.

Owned?  You mean by, say, a pee tape?  Because he was supposedly building a hotel in Moscow?  Because he didn't impose more sanctions on Russia or give Putin Ukraine?

Unclutch the pearls.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Owned?  You mean by, say, a pee tape?  Because he was supposedly building a hotel in Moscow?  Because he didn't impose more sanctions on Russia or give Putin Ukraine?

Unclutch the pearls.  

I didn't say he was owned, I said potentially, considering how he has responded to Putin and Russia over the past 8 yrs. His actoons must ge considered unusual to a successful US foreign policy for 75 yrs. Biden deservedly is questioned about China and Ukraine money.

You have spies being arrested in the US for spying for Russia, yet the ex, and potentially the future prez cuddles up without repercussion. He sends Carlson (his future sec of state) to talk to Putin (that was not an interview). Yet the country shrugs.

Sanctions on communists are all over the place. Ovrchskin is booed for meeting Putin. The Philly flyers beat the crap out of the Russian hockey team because communists are hated, the US hockey team is revered, the US gymnasts get cheers of USA, USA, USA, but Trump cuddles to a communist leader and ho hum...it is wow, no matter how you look at it.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I didn't say he was owned, I said potentially, considering how he has responded to Putin and Russia over the past 8 yrs. His actoons must ge considered unusual to a successful US foreign policy for 75 yrs. Biden deservedly is questioned about China and Ukraine money.

You have spies being arrested in the US for spying for Russia, yet the ex, and potentially the future prez cuddles up without repercussion. He sends Carlson (his future sec of state) to talk to Putin (that was not an interview). Yet the country shrugs.

Sanctions on communists are all over the place. Ovrchskin is booed for meeting Putin. The Philly flyers beat the crap out of the Russian hockey team because communists are hated, the US hockey team is revered, the US gymnasts get cheers of USA, USA, USA, but Trump cuddles to a communist leader and ho hum...it is wow, no matter how you look at it.

It would be understandable if Trump said something like this: "Putin is a brutal and murderous dictator, and we will do whatever we need to do to stop him from infringing on vital United States interests." (i.e., with a hint that saving Ukraine, or all of Ukraine, may not be such an interest)

But that's not what we get from Trump. We get "he's a very strong leader" or "very shrewd" or "hey, we've killed people too." I can't understand his refusal to say the obvious thing. Unless and until he does, the suspicion that there is some kind of weird Putin-Trump bond (and speculation on the reasons for that bond) will persist.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ah, "potentially owned." :rolleyes: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1