Tucker Carlson

T&C

On 2/23/2023 at 9:33 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Alright Gene….so what was/is your career in? You don’t need to put it on your tag, but I’d love to know. I think it’s super helpful to know the life experiences that have shaped everyone’s opinions. 

Software development, 25+ years. Just co-founded a small business after a round of funding. Currently 23 employees in two countries. I'm trying to figure out how to be a good CTO.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:04 AM, BillsFanNC said:

This is why I'm only left to conclude that @Gene Frenkle is a moron. Could knowing more about he/she/they personally alter my view? Perhaps, but unlikely.

Oh no! One of the dumbest message board jocks I've ever encountered thinks I'm a moron? Maybe I should take that a a compliment.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Software development, 25+ years. Just co-founded a small business after a round of funding. Currently 23 employees in two countries. I'm trying to figure out how to be a good CTO.

Oh no! One of the dumbest message I've ever encountered thinks I'm a moron? Maybe I should take that a a compliment.board jocks

be careful.  molecular biologists are purty good at figurin

Edited by redtail hawk

On 2/26/2023 at 7:47 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

Thanks Gene. So if I understand correctly you just convinced a bunch (or a few) people to invest money in your company/idea prior to you actually producing a product…otherwise known in your industry as ‘funding’. Good luck with it. Be really careful listing the two countries on here. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Wacka said:

Yes we are. 

Using only addition, add eight 8s to get the number 1,000

In reply to an inquiry about the animals on his farm, the farmer says: “I only ever keep sheep, goats, and horses. In fact, at the moment they are all sheep bar three, all goats bar four, and all horses bar five.” How many does he have of each animal?

I add six to eleven, and get five. Why is this correct?

If a hen and a half lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many eggs will half a dozen hens lay in half a dozen days?

Mrs. Jones was very proud of her apple tree. One autumn, after harvesting her apples, she called her three sons together. “Here are 150 apples,” she said. “I want you to take them to the market tomorrow and sell them for me.” She gave Paul 15 apples, Nick 50, and Ben 85. “Your job,” added Mrs. Jones, “is to sell the apples in such a way that each of you brings home the same amount of money.” How do they do it?

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

The worst thing that's happening in your life is that you continue to let Tucker lie to you every day.

Well, I think certain people have zero interest in truth.  They want to hear their delusion echoed back to them while a steady stream of drool dribbles out.  I feel bad for people over 60 who are intelligent,  must be hard to find friends that aren't brain dead.  It seems to me most of the people that just spew nonsense here are grumpy old men.

We know now for a fact Tucker is completely full of shiite.   His audience won't change because they'll just ignore reality.  It's what they know.  I'm glad that 10 to 15 years out this won't be as much a problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well, I think certain people have zero interest in truth.  They want to hear their delusion echoed back to them while a steady stream of drool dribbles out.  I feel bad for people over 60 who are intelligent,  must be hard to find friends that aren't brain dead.  It seems to me most of the people that just spew nonsense here are grumpy old men.

We know now for a fact Tucker is completely full of shiite.   His audience won't change because they'll just ignore reality.  It's what they know.  I'm glad that 10 to 15 years out this won't be as much a problem. 

Whatever makes em feel all warm and fuzzy I guess...sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://view.newsletters.cnn.com/messages/1677731289613d905553c542e/raw?utm_term=1677731289613d905553c542e

"There's no telling what could emerge from a weeks-long trial in which prominent executives and hosts such as Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are called to the stand. And it remains to be seen whether outside forces, such as potential shareholder lawsuits, come into play and exert added pressure on Murdoch to take action.

Regardless, it's worth noting that Murdoch himself has signaled that firings could be coming. When asked in his deposition whether Fox News executives who knowingly allowed "lies to be broadcast" should face consequences, Murdoch responded in the affirmative: "They should be reprimanded," he said. "They should be reprimanded, maybe got rid of."

my bet is that Murdoch doesn't kill his cash cows

Edited by redtail hawk