Jump to content

Tucker Carlson


T&C
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, T&C said:

No wonder so many dislike him... he tells it like it is. Neighboring county sheriff is on now.

 

 

He does have a lot of good takes, saying things that most people are too afraid to say...it’s refreshing...

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

People dislike him because he’s just another human op Ed machine masquerading as a journalist “journalist”.

 

He and Don Lemon are bizarro world images of each other. 

Usually not a lot of wiggle room in his reports, but if you don't care for him so be it. 

 

He just had Grady Judd on. That is one mofo you don't want to ***** with... just an example of his reporting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

People dislike him because he’s just another human op Ed machine masquerading as a journalist “journalist”.

 

He and Don Lemon are bizarro world images of each other. 

Lol...I like this take...I agree that modern journalism has become giving opinion on news stories of the day, instead of just reporting the news...

 

Don Lemon use to be more respectable to me...however, his awkward emotional outbursts, at times, comes off as disingenuous, imo...not to mention, I’ve literally, heard him saying things 10 years ago that contradict his woke views now...just seems phony...

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

Usually not a lot of wiggle room in his reports, but if you don't care for him so be it. 

 

He just had Grady Judd on. That is one mofo you don't want to ***** with... just an example of his reporting.

I watch all of them because the closest to you’re getting to the truth is to synthesize all the liars. 
 

Laura Ingraham or chuck Todd top my list of toughest watches. Chris Wallace and George Stephanopolis are the probably the least insufferable. I listen to Shapiro to get non mainstream fact rants... And while I don’t agree with her politics I’m absolutely smitten with Candice Owens.  
 

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol...I like this take...I agree that modern journalism has become giving opinion on news stories of the day, instead of just reporting the news...

 

Don Lemon use to be more respectable to me...however, his awkward emotional outbursts, at times, comes off as disingenuous, imo...not to mention, I’ve literally, heard him saying things 10 years ago that contradict his woke views now...just seems phony...


He’s clearly an extremely intelligent guy, but he doesn’t report the news, he acts the news... it’s drama class... I’ve not known of him until just the past few years. 
 

and tucker is the same. The outrage histrionics are so transparent and revolting to me. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - “tells it like it is”

 

Do you mean he tells it like he’s told?

 

His commentary is intended to make you think. That’s something you gave up on long ago. I’d change the channel if I were you. I hear there’s a sale on RACISM going on over on the other network. 

  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

His commentary is intended to make you think. That’s something you gave up on long ago. I’d change the channel if I were you. I hear there’s a sale on RACISM going on over on the other network. 

 

Um, he does all the thinkn for YOU - that's his intent!

 

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. He’s giving you his opinions and asking you to think about the effects of current affairs. He’s not doing investigative reporting. Hard to believe that people can’t tell the difference anymore. 

As it turns out ...his opinions are more factual that the quote unquote news.

irony.

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

He is an entertainer.  That's what Fox had to claim to avoid a lawsuit as I recall.  

Yes.  I was flipping channels the other night and I came across a segment of his show where they were showing video of what I remember was US interior department officials on some zoom meeting introducing themselves and telling the audience what "pronouns" they prefer.  I found it hilarious.  Who really cares what pronouns you prefer? 

But I know who doesn't care.  All our competitors and enemies like the Russians and Chinese.  While we're wasting time arguing and advocating for all kinds of trivial social BS they are making moves around the world to squeeze the US out of the game.  And its working. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. He’s giving you his opinions and asking you to think about the effects of current affairs. He’s not doing investigative reporting. Hard to believe that people can’t tell the difference anymore. 

Spot on. Carlson shows the stories that the msm doesn’t touch, and exposes the lies in the ones they do. He’s the opposite of Donny L. I’m always baffled when people say they are one and the same. 

  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Spot on. Carlson shows the stories that the msm doesn’t touch, and exposes the lies in the ones they do. He’s the opposite of Donny L. I’m always baffled when people say they are one and the same. 

Very true... he's more like a backboard... either you agree or you don't. I find the guy entertaining, as was mentioned. If I want to watch the news I put on the PBS news hour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

 

Um, he does all the thinkn for YOU - that's his intent!

 

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

 

 

Now this is awesome coming from the guy who's response to serious topics are silly childish memes.  I don't see a lot of original thoughts coming from you.  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yes.  I was flipping channels the other night and I came across a segment of his show where they were showing video of what I remember was US interior department officials on some zoom meeting introducing themselves and telling the audience what "pronouns" they prefer.  I found it hilarious.  Who really cares what pronouns you prefer? 

But I know who doesn't care.  All our competitors and enemies like the Russians and Chinese.  While we're wasting time arguing and advocating for all kinds of trivial social BS they are making moves around the world to squeeze the US out of the game.  And its working. 

 

As Bill Maher put it so well.  They are eating our lunch while we figure out which bathrooms people can a cannot use. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...