Tucker Carlson

T&C

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

He is an entertainer.  That's what Fox had to claim to avoid a lawsuit as I recall.  

An entertainer? Come on people! You guys really don’t know the difference between hard news and editorial commentary? There’s no purpose to these conversations if you’re all just going to be silly! 

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

An entertainer? Come on people! You guys really don’t know the difference between hard news and editorial commentary? There’s no purpose to these conversations if you’re all just going to be silly! 

I believe Fox refers to his show as entertainment and not news.  Blame them, right?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Tucker plays a vile loser on TV. It’s all an act. That’s not at all who the guy really is. I wish I could tell you how I know that.

He’s actually really moderate. Trumpers would hate the real Tucker.

I could actually believe this...I remember he always seemed more moderate on CNN’s Crossfire back in the day...

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I could actually believe this...I remember he always seemed more moderate on CNN’s Crossfire back in the day...

If you want a glimpse of who he really is, pull up some old episodes from when he was on PBS, if that’s possible.

Im not excusing his recent behavior. It’s awful..

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I believe Fox refers to his show as entertainment and not news.  Blame them, right?

Oh come on. Is it entertaining? Yes it is. Is it news? No, it’s not. But just because it’s entertaining doesn’t mean that it should be discarded as fantasy. It’s an OPINION show! Sheeesh

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Tucker plays a vile loser on TV. It’s all an act. That’s not at all who the guy really is. I wish I could tell you how I know that.

You’d be surprised how many of us “Trumpers”  welcome moderates.   I love the fact that no one seems to know who and what we are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on. Is it entertaining? Yes it is. Is it news? No, it’s not. But just because it’s entertaining doesn’t mean that it should be discarded as fantasy. It’s an OPINION show! Sheeesh

I don’t know what it is, I don’t watch it.

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You’d be surprised how many of us “Trumpers”  welcome moderates.   I love the fact that no one seems to know who and what we are. 

What you actually view as moderate isn’t really moderate. Your party went way off the reservation years ago and your political compass is skewed.

7 minutes ago, The Governor said:

What you actually view as moderate isn’t really moderate. Your party went way off the reservation years ago and your political compass is skewed.

My party?   Come back when you know who I am. My party. 🙄

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

"Trumpers" are moderates just like every other person that supports mainstream political parties.

Edited by gobills404
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My party?   Come back when you know who I am. My party. 🙄

John Tester is a good example of a slightly right leaning moderate. John McCain wasn’t a moderate.

Hes the Democratic Senator from from Montana. 

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

John Tester is a good example of a slightly right leaning moderate. John McCain wasn’t a moderate.

Hes the Democratic Senator from from Montana. 

When I talk moderates I’m not talking politicians.  I pretty much despise them all.  I’m talking people I meet and talk to all the time. 

My party. 🙄

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When I talk moderates I’m not talking politicians.  I pretty much despise them all.  I’m talking people I meet and talk to all the time. 

My party. 🙄

Trump was a typical racist northern Reagan Democrat from the 80’s but he didn’t run or govern as one. He just did whatever the Heritage Foundation wanted him to do. He strictly followed their script the entire 4 years he was in office. 

Just now, The Governor said:

Trump was a typical racist northern Reagan Democrat from the 80’s but he didn’t run or govern as one. He just did whatever the Heritage Foundation wanted him to do. He strictly followed their script the entire 4 years he was in office. 

Define a typical racist northern Regan Democrat and then plug Trump into that. 

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Define a typical racist northern Regan Democrat and then plug Trump into that. 

Just look up the definition of a Reagan Democrat. Add some entitlement and wealth, and that’s Trump. That’s who he’s always been. He was never a guy that really cared about issues, which was quite obvious after 4 years of not passing any meaningful legislation. 

The reason R’s never turned on him or threw him off a cliff is because he followed the Heritage Foundation script. He isn’t a conservative at all at his core. He doesn’t care about things like that. That’s for the plebs to chew on.

Both parties were racist throughout the 70’s and 80’s. There wasn’t much difference back then. Just size of government and taxes and spending.

Edited by The Governor