Tucker Carlson

T&C

45 minutes ago, The Governor said:

If you got your news from this board you’d think that Portland and Minneapolis are piles of rubble. Nothing left.

Half a billion in damages in Minneapolis.

$23m in damages in Portland.  

The cities are not rubble but that's a lot of damage and only 2 cities.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

I watched this last night on Sling and made a comment. If what she was saying was true... 7 arrests with 2 armed robberies... why was he not still in jail? He more than likely would be alive today.

Or would've died in jail with no one giving a *****

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah. The police shouldn’t behave this way. It’s very costly in the end. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cost effective to learn how to arrest people without killing them ...don’t you think?

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, The Governor said:

15 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Cost effective to learn how to arrest people without killing them ...don’t you think?

Two fine examples of just as vile as the tumperectionists.

No standards just all hypocrisy all the time. 

14 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're correct.

I guess we can only comment on what we do know...

We can also comment on our opinions or thoughts... 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So if the police had not been there the protestors would not have set buildings on fire, smashed business window and looted stores?   That's the angle you're going with?  

Are we supposed to be sad that a corporation like CVS suffered some vandalism when they’re funneling millions of dollars to police for “added protection” which perpetuates the bad behavior and contributes to the bloated police state?

if you’re goal is to disrupt the money flow to police, isn’t that exactly who the protesters should be targeting?

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

I see.  So innocent business owners are just collateral damage for their temper tantrums?   No one on the left is ever responsible for their actions are they. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see.  So innocent business owners are just collateral damage for their temper tantrums?   No one on the left is ever responsible for their actions are they. 

Police could just stop killing people. It shouldn’t be all that hard. No one should be killing anyone.

Youre pretending that a single Target store’s windows are more important than someone’s life.

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

Are we supposed to be sad that a corporation like CVS suffered some vandalism when they’re funneling millions of dollars to police for “added protection” which perpetuates the bad behavior and contributes to the bloated police state?

if you’re goal is to disrupt the money flow to police, isn’t that exactly who the protesters should be targeting?

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

Police could just stop killing people. It shouldn’t be all that hard. No one should be killing anyone.

Youre pretending that a single Target store’s windows are more important than someone’s life.

Seriously?  So stealing some big screen TV and sneakers is going to make those bad cops go "hmmmm, we ought to be good.  We don't want no more Targets looted"?

How many more people have been killed by cops since that looting?  If you, and they, think that is the best method to be a catalyst for police reform you're dumber than I ever thought.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Governor said:

I saw an episode on The Sopranos, where Tony met with the Board of Director at CVS to

set up the money laundering Op. 

He tried to shake down the Triscuit folks but they  are backed up by the crew out of Sweden.  Stone cold blonde killers slathered in SPF 50, the Swedes. 

Art imitates life I guess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  So stealing some big screen TV and sneakers is going to make those bad cops go "hmmmm, we ought to be good.  We don't want no more Targets looted"?

How many more people have been killed by cops since that looting?  If you, and they, think that is the best method to be a catalyst for police reform you're dumber than I ever thought.  

It is working. It’s targeted attacks and boycotts and it is disrupting the money to police and causing these corporations to change their behavior and take stands on social justice.

People are just upset about that. Police departments all around this country are changing due to tactics by protesters, BLM, etc.

Day 2 of Tucker Carlson imploding over the Chauvin case, regurgitating fake news of "mob" intimidation, "political actors," and politicians interference resulting in the verdict- claiming our justice system this time did not work.

#whitewhine

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aisqjs207fsvwsazam

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That is a telling answer.

Who cares if rioters are destroying thousands of people businesses and dreams

Who cares if many innocent people have lost their lives (St. Louis. New York,  more)

Who cares ?...........it's working.

Oh - the faux outrage. Save your tears Bonnie.

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Just now, B-Man said:

That is a telling answer.

Who cares if rioters are destroying thousands of people businesses and dreams

Who cares if many innocent people have lost their lives (St. Louis. New York,  more)

Who cares ?...........it's working.

You’re losing this battle and you’re lashing out. That’s to be expected.

I don’t really have a horse in this race. I’m just explaining that it is actually effective to target these corporations since they’re the ones funding the police.

When CVS gets tired of replacing their front windows, they’ll get on the phone with their city police and tell them to cut the crap. That’s happening everywhere right now.

Trying to pretend that Joe’s corner pizza shop and Beths cleaners are the intended targets is just nonsense from the right to make it seem like the tactics aren’t working. The country sees through that, as you can see.

47 minutes ago, The Governor said:

It is working. It’s targeted attacks and boycotts and it is disrupting the money to police and causing these corporations to change their behavior and take stands on social justice.

People are just upset about that. Police departments all around this country are changing due to tactics by protesters, BLM, etc.

I see. And how did these tactics work after the Watts riots of 1965?  The LA riots of 1992?  The Ferguson riots of 2014?  You know the definition of insanity don’t you?