Tucker Carlson

T&C

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a d-bag.

I watched that interview. It wasn’t at all what you’re trying to characterize it as. The guest was going on and on about the Chauvin tactic of kneeling on Mr Floyd. That’s not what the guest was being asked to come on and talk about. Tucker tried to explain to the guest that there’s really no dispute on that being a horrible tactic...so he cut him off. Nothing to see here Tibs! 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

After the verdict was announced yesterday in the Derek Chauvin trial, the virtue signalers on the left and in the media (but I repeat myself) all but tripped over themselves to weigh in with their (in some cases bizarre) hot takes on What It All Meant and to note how, though gratifying, it hardly represented their version of “justice.”

But while an odd mixture of relief and disappointment was expressed by the Usual Suspects about the verdict given what they proclaimed to know about the case, what was not mentioned by these same people was what some feel was the elephant in the room of the Derek Chauvin jury.

Unafraid to tackle such controversial topics even in the face of repeated (and failed) attempts at canceling his program, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson wondered during the opening monologue of his program last night whether jurors might have factored in what Democrat politicians and radical BLM activists previously said about the case as well as what would likely happen in their city if they voted to acquit Chauvin:

Naturally, some of Carlson’s most notoriously dishonest critics mischaracterized his argument because of course they did:

More at the link: 

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/04/21/tucker-carlson-causes-eruptions-by-discussing-elephant-in-the-room-of-the-chauvin-jury-n365942

I agree about mobs not destroying cities.  As well as US Capitols.

Tucker made the list!

What a terrible list. The GOP isn’t winning anything anytime soon.

2024 Republican Primary:

DeSantis 21%
Cruz 18%
Haley 10%
Pompeo 9%
Carlson 8%
Noem 4%
Cotton 4%
Hawley 2%
Abbott 2%
Nunes 2%

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Tucker made the list!

What a terrible list. The GOP isn’t winning anything anytime soon.

2024 Republican Primary:

DeSantis 21%
Cruz 18%
Haley 10%
Pompeo 9%
Carlson 8%
Noem 4%
Cotton 4%
Hawley 2%
Abbott 2%
Nunes 2%

Is this for real?

seems to be just speculation, but he publicly denied any interest

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If you go back to the link in the comment I responded to, your boy Tucker talks about cities being destroyed.  Just trying to be consistent with language.

My boy Tucker?  What the ***** is wrong with you guys?  You nave no clue do you.  I don't even have cable TV so I never ever watch his schtick.   Such presumptuousness.   

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We should all be this ferocious

I watched this last night on Sling and made a comment. If what she was saying was true... 7 arrests with 2 armed robberies... why was he not still in jail? He more than likely would be alive today.