Sheldon Richardson released

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IVE HEARD OF HIM!   BRING IN HIM IN OR FIRE BEANE!!!  

Please nothing more that's going to interrupt Ed's development as a playmaking 3-tech. The Bills criticize the UofH coaching staff for playing Oliver in the 1-tech role for most of his college career,

Let me live my life 

Posted Images

“You're asking if he is a Sicilian Process Guy. “ The Don Coach nodded his head pleasantly, acknowledging the flattering witticism and its truth.

• Haha (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“You're asking if he is a Sicilian Process Guy. “ The Don Coach nodded his head pleasantly, acknowledging the flattering witticism and its truth.

No one using dark-mode can read your posts.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He was a great locker room guy in Cleveland and solid on the field, but he wasn’t living up to his hefty contract.  As mentioned, he’s a 3-tech so no real place for him here. 

Normally I would say no but then I remember all those years when the Pats brought in guys like that and they turned around their careers because they were "that" team. Maybe now we are "that" team? 

• Like (+1) 2

Is this a "turn around"situation, Mickey? His stats look consistent to me. I would think as a rotational player he would be a great mix with Star.  Is he not that type of player? 

Please nothing more that's going to interrupt Ed's development as a playmaking 3-tech. The Bills criticize the UofH coaching staff for playing Oliver in the 1-tech role for most of his college career, then proceed to do the exact same thing in what is year 2 of his career, arguably the most important to a player's development. I know they'll say they had no choice, due to Star's opt-out + some injuries. But I would've signed King Kong Bundy off the street to play 1-tech, before I moved Ed to there.

The Bills need 1-techs in this draft, perhaps one of the top in round 2 and then another sneaky good one on day 3. Anything to make sure they never play Ed there again!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2