Star plans on playing

42 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I heard he is down to 160 lbs now.

Swimsuit 🩱 model is what I heard...

44 minutes ago, Logic said:

In before @BADOLBILZ and @ScottLaw roll in to tell us what a bad signing he was for the zillionth time.

This is so spot on, 😂

46 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The elite defense is back baby! 

You're the most negative fan I've seen on here so I know you're joking, but the D was pretty close to elite (or at least dominant) in 2018 and 2019. But keep doing you.

46 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

They put him on the Epenesa strength and conditioning plan

1 hour ago, chknwing334 said:

I hear he's up to 900 lbs and will occupy so much space it will be impossible for any team to run against the Bills.  We're also signing Bill Brasky so that each week there will be 0 to negative rushing yards against us. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Star is freaking unmovable, so this is great news! Yes, he doesn't get flashy stats, but he occupies 2 blockers so everyone else can work. 

I still want Slayton or Bohanna in the draft as an eventual Star replacement, but I'm very happy to hear that he's coming back. Star is extremely strong and a big body in there. 

Hopefully he's putting in the work in the dining room to get ready for the season. Being all trim is nice on an opt out year, but now it's time to crush some pizza and wings 

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I hear he's up to 900 lbs and will occupy so much space it will be impossible for any team to run against the Bills.  We're also signing Bill Brasky so that each week there will be 0 to negative rushing yards against us. 

a 900 lb DT... Don't tease me!

Incidentally, when we had Sam Adams and Ted Washington lined up next to each other at DT, it was close to 800 pounds of DT. Imagine that weight tackling you if you run up the middle.... 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sure it’s out there somewhere, I just heard it discussed on radio. There’s nothing in the CBA beyond 2020. 

Yeah, but one of the insiders (Shefter or Rappoport) said last fall it was being discussed how it would work.  Maybe it’s off the table now.  🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is no opt out this year, and he’s too young to retire isn’t he? I assumed he was returning. 

There were some small rumblings about a possible retirement according to some of the Locked On Bills/Cover 1 guys. It would have cost us an extra $4-5 million if he had retired so this is great news.

His return should make everyone in our front seven better. Huge news for Ed Oliver and Tremaine Edmunds in particular.