Rams/Seahawks

It's funny how we fixate on every detail of our own team's games, going nuts over the smallest mistake.  I mean imagine how the Hawks fans feel now, Donald is injured, Goff is playing without a thumb and they're still down by 7 with the Rams driving.

The Bills are doing pretty well when you think about it

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's funny how we fixate on every detail of our own team's games, going nuts over the smallest mistake.  I mean imagine how the Hawks fans feel now, Donald is injured, Goff is playing without a thumb and they're still down by 7 with the Rams driving.

The Bills are doing pretty well when you think about it

For real.  We're a great team with flaws, but it's the NFL which has a salary cap so there's no such thing as a team without flaws.  I get tired of reading about how "pathetic" we are after every bad play on this board.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

For real.  We're a great team with flaws, but it's the NFL which has a salary cap so there's no such thing as a team without flaws.  I get tired of reading about how "pathetic" we are after every bad play on this board.

It happens because people here don't watch the league. 

Man, Seattle looks terrible today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

One offense series in the first quarter and the GDT thought it was over.  Like, do ya'll WATCH football?? :beer:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Tough to call this an upset, both teams are evenly matched.

Rams are a tough team.

I'd say Rams have the better overall roster but a team starting Russel Wilson losing to a team starting John Wolford is an upset no matter what.  Their defense is just playing with such swagger.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Seattle have been bad. And credit the Rams and their injured QB. This is a hell of a win.

But playing with a clearly injured QB

Yes, the Seahawks were clearly the favorites, still the Rams are not a pushover.

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

How much longer Pete Carol gonna be HC of the Seahawks?

Good question, but honestly I think he gets a lot out of that team.

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I'd say Rams have the better overall roster but a team starting Russel Wilson losing to a team starting John Wolford is an upset no matter what.  Their defense is just playing with such swagger.

That’s the thing, the Seahawks don’t really have a very good roster. 

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

The guy just punched the guy in the head twice, and somehow the officials did not see it!!!!

okay, thank you so much for this cause I thought I was goin crazy there... 

I don’t like rule change, but the league might as well go to the 4th and 25 or whatever it was that was proposed, cause these onside kicks are absolutely pointless. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

This is an embarrassing loss for the Seahawks. Lose to a Donald-less Rams defense when their offense is starting John Walford and then Goff at 50%. 

To be fair, there's not much difference between a 100% goff and a 50% one.

• Like (+1) 1