Any Hypothetical Chance Bill Belichick leaves the Patriots for another team.

Chaos

I would never have guessed Tom Brady would retire as other than a Patriot. Same for Belichek. 

But maybe nice weather in San Diego and Justin Hebert or Houston and Deshaun Watson or Jacksonville and Trevor Lawrence are more appealing to someone Bill's age, than rebuilding from scratch in the cold of NE. 

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

When he leaves it will be for TV or simply retirement, not another team

I can't imagine that monotone, sedative laden voice or his disheveled appearance working on broadcasts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I could care less, everyone knows that he is just a good HC without Brady. He will keep losing without Brady and his status as a elite HC will drop like the Titanic.

I hate them both. 

But what gets me when people talk about the Brady/BB split is that it’s not like they walked away equal partners on equal footing. 

Brady stepped out of a custom vehicle that was built specifically to his every preference and into a Supercar. Maybe it’s not as custom as the one he had, but it’s an amazing vehicle. 

BB walked away with a custom vehicle built to the last drivers preferences. Now he has to find a new driver that is close enough to drive the custom vehicle down the road, until he can find a decent enough long term driver to start customizing the car to his specs. 

Can’t compare who made who just yet. 

Did I mention that I hate them both...

• Like (+1) 4

52 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

I hate them both. 

But what gets me when people talk about the Brady/BB split is that it’s not like they walked away equal partners on equal footing. 

Brady stepped out of a custom vehicle that was built specifically to his every preference and into a Supercar. Maybe it’s not as custom as the one he had, but it’s an amazing vehicle. 

BB walked away with a custom vehicle built to the last drivers preferences. Now he has to find a new driver that is close enough to drive the custom vehicle down the road, until he can find a decent enough long term driver to start customizing the car to his specs. 

Can’t compare who made who just yet. 

Did I mention that I hate them both...

There are so few QB’s that would be able to excel in that Patriots offense. Brady in the playoffs is just unreal, all those big time passes that carried the Pats deep into the playoffs or win Super Bowls. 

I think there are a ton of just average coaches in NE that made a living off of Tom Brady.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

I guess that why they get called Highdeas...

40 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

I can't imagine that monotone, sedative laden voice or his disheveled appearance working on broadcasts.

Not color commentary, but I could see him doing a pre-game/in half/post-game show. He's already done TV segments before.