Wild Card Weekend - Colts @ Bills Saturday 1:05 PM Eastern - Predict the score!

RiotAct

Chilly day but plenty of Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 30F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

weather will be no factor.

Frank Reich texted Sean McDermott on Sunday after Bills win opened playoff spot for Colts

Reich texted Buffalo coach Sean McDermott after the game to thank him for the win.

“It’s a special place for Linda and I, and our family; two of our girls were born there,” Reich said. “I’ll always be a Bills fan, except for this Saturday. I was a Bills fan on Sunday, though. They did us right.”

frank was gracious.

Colts vs Bills

- Indianapolis is averaging 28.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 31.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 23.4 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).

Colts open as 7-point underdogs vs. Bills in AFC wild-card game

As the week of preparation begins, the Colts will open the week as seven-point road underdogs against the Bills, per BetMGM.

This shouldn’t be a surprise even with the Colts finishing the season with 11 wins. The Bills are one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now with Josh Allen being a major candidate for the MVP award.

That said, the Colts aren’t slouches either. They’ve earned their place in the playoffs and if they are firing on all cylinders, no one who has been paying attention will be all that surprised by an upset.

Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills picks, predictions: Who wins NFL playoff game?

One can not underestimate the #7 seed, 7 point road underdog. like most bills fans I feel pretty confident the bills can continue to roll toward that ultimate goal but I'm sure the bills wont be taking indy lightly.

Buffalo Bills  41

Indianapolis Colts  24

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Like (+1) 2

Frank Reich takes a page out of the history books, one he was part of, and plays ball control to burn the clock and keep Allen and the Bills O off the field as much as possible.  This time, Bass makes the FG for the win: Bills 22 - 20.  These aren't your same old Bills....