BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

1 minute ago, richNjoisy said:

I am a season ticket holder but not one with a lot of seniority..I  have to check, something like 8-10 years. I was contacted a week ago and told I would be informed if my two seats make it to the option to buy list. I assume if there is a second game, the invitees start from the ones that missed out in game 1. We will be told how, where, and when to get tested. I will give out information if I get any but I assume others will beat me to it.  Go Bills!

You're in the same boat as me. Ten years. 

I'm wondering how many will pass on attending simply because they dont want to to the testing or tracing. 

Just now, sodbuster said:

You're in the same boat as me. Ten years. 

I'm wondering how many will pass on attending simply because they dont want to to the testing or tracing. 

They are asking a lot and it will be a bit of work, but come on - first home playoff game in a long time.  I’d put in the effort.  It’s a long time since I’ve been to a bills home playoff game.

• Like (+1) 2

Roll up paper/plastic megaphones 📣 

Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No tailgating on campus is trivial to no tailgates on private property if nothing else who defines what is tailgating and a thing called rights?  Are you going to be arrested if you and a friend are outside by the stadium drinking beers together?

Very true...though our campus is massive.  But the private property issue would be the same whether they are letting fans in the stadium or not.  They will control as much as they can control, and depend on fans to be smart enough (a "hail mary" I know) to do what is right.