BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

Just now, DRA3196 said:

To many stipulations and requirements for me. No thanks Andy

Wear a mask, get tested and don't tailgate?

I had to do that to return to work (minus the tailgating).  Also have to do a daily health report online everyday (even on weekends).  This is nothing.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No Tailgating?  Yeah right.

How are they go to enforce that?

I work at a major college University that allowed many people into their stadium this fall. Workred every football game this season.  No tailgaiting was allowed...it was pretty easy to enforce, at least on the campus, which is normally one big tailgate party.  It can be done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I think they said a negative test 72 hours prior to the game. Not sure how that works...

the Bills’ press release has the details.  You have to pay for it either out of pocket or thru your own insurance, and get it at one of the approved partner locations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I still don't know why they can't have 10,000-15,000 fans in a 70,000 seat outdoor stadium. Plenty of extra room for people to be a good distance away from each other. Makes no sense

So youre only here to complain about fans being let back in. Cool.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I work at a major college University that allowed many people into their stadium this fall. Workred every football game this season.  No tailgaiting was allowed...it was pretty easy to enforce, at least on the campus, which is normally one big tailgate party.  It can be done.

No tailgating on campus is trivial to no tailgates on private property if nothing else who defines what is tailgating and a thing called rights?  Are you going to be arrested if you and a friend are outside by the stadium drinking beers together?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Certain folks aren't looking for productive discussion, just to shout their hot takes at you.  This isn't the time or place to spell out how it's easier in this scenario to start with a smaller "control group" an go from there.

Go Bills, and for those lucky enough to attend, be smart and safe about it!

There are already plenty of “control groups” out there: lots of college and NFL stadia have allowed varying numbers of fans this year.  What does the evidence show?  I’m just asking...do you know?

If the FEAR is that strong that you feel its necessary or OK to submit to a test and contract tracing maybe you should decline. Its a scary world

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I mean it’s their first home playoff game in 25 years, I would wear a pink leotard if they told me a had to.  Lol.

Its a game. I understand the excitement but in the grand scheme of things.....really?

• Process changed the title to BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

I am a season ticket holder but not one with a lot of seniority..I  have to check, something like 8-10 years. I was contacted a week ago and told I would be informed if my two seats make it to the option to buy list. I assume if there is a second game, the invitees start from the ones that missed out in game 1. We will be told how, where, and when to get tested. I will give out information if I get any but I assume others will beat me to it.  Go Bills!