BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

2 minutes ago, Estro said:

There going to be a ton of "politicking" and who do you know when it comes to trying to get your hands on these tickets.  Id be surprised if any more than 4,000 tickets make it to actual season ticket holders once they dole them out to all the family, friends and corporate partners.  

I just got off the phone with a rep. in the ticket office who unsurprisingly had no idea what my chances would be of getting tickets as a season ticket holder of 19 yrs who opted in this season. She did say it would be based on seniority, but had no other information on where I stood with my 19 yrs of seniority

Why would they have answers they've only had 3 months to prepare for this eventual announcement.

I'm curious to what from other season ticket members who end up getting tickets and what their seniority is......

Keep all of us posted please

Really they had about a week.  At no point have the Bills or the Gov made any plans (from what I have heard) about allowing fans in the stands all season.

Even still, they should have had a plan once they announce it last week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

So no tickets to the opposing team’s fans, right?

Unless there was one super smart Ravens fan who got ST 20 years ago just for this very moment!

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

oh wow so apparently the testing HAS to be done at the Bills Stadium:

Testing for fans will be administered at Bills Stadium in Lot 4, two to three days prior to the playoff game. Instructions on the testing process will be emailed to the ticket holder by the Bills. Only ticket holders who test negative and can provide proof of a negative result will be given entry to the game. Test results will be sent by Bioreference Laboratories via a secure email.”

Interesting, and probably best off, since you know some jackass would probably try to forge a test.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

Could definitely be a concern if we play Cleveland and then Pittsburgh. But doesn't seem like they'll be able to get any.

Should need to provide proof of negative covid test and also proof of positive Bills fandom haha

6 minutes ago, Estro said:

There's going to be a ton of "politicking" and who do you know when it comes to trying to get your hands on these tickets.  Id be surprised if any more than 4,000 tickets make it to actual season ticket holders once they dole them out to all the family, friends and corporate partners.  

I just got off the phone with a rep. in the ticket office who unsurprisingly had no idea what my chances would be of getting tickets as a season ticket holder of 19 yrs who opted in this season. She did say it would be based on seniority, but had no other information on where I stood with my 19 yrs of seniority.

Why would they have answers? They've only had 3 months to prepare for this eventual announcement.

I'm curious to hear from other season ticket members who end up getting tickets and what their seniority is......

Keep all of us posted please

A dedicated thread focused solely on getting tickets and what we have learned/know so far is a great idea.

I think there would be a lot of interest in that, even among those who will not attend, like me.  

This thread will quickly fill with garbage devolving further and further from the topic heading.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So no tickets to the opposing team’s fans, right?

Not specifically stated, but implied IMO.

No opposing fans allowed.

I’ve been tested twice, and $63.00 is cheap, if I was stateside I would get in line the day before to get into the stadium for that game. 

Just think about 6772 plastic megaphones and any other noise makers ya can get into the stadium, 😁👍📣

Go Bills!!!

Just now, Don Otreply said:

I’ve been tested twice, and $63.00 is cheap, if I was stateside I would get in line the day before to get into the stadium for that game. 

Just think about 6772 plastic megaphones and any other noise makers ya can get into the stadium, 😁👍📣

Go Bills!!!

Here's to you soldier!!! God bless you and make us proud!!!! 

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

oh wow so apparently the testing HAS to be done at the Bills Stadium:

Testing for fans will be administered at Bills Stadium in Lot 4, two to three days prior to the playoff game. Instructions on the testing process will be emailed to the ticket holder by the Bills. Only ticket holders who test negative and can provide proof of a negative result will be given entry to the game. Test results will be sent by Bioreference Laboratories via a secure email.”

this is great news.  Also, they should do the testing and go to 50% capacity with a mask req.  

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Read above.  Sounds like going through list of season ticket holders who opted in for this season, going by seniority.

thanks.  I tried reading above, but there was a lot above!  

hopefully will find some on the secondary market??  

4 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

Here's to you soldier!!! God bless you and make us proud!!!! 

I’m 61 years old, 😂 but I did serve...  Semper FI 👍

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

this is great news.  Also, they should do the testing and go to 50% capacity with a mask req.  

thanks.  I tried reading above, but there was a lot above!  

hopefully will find some on the secondary market??  

1. STH who.opted in, will be given priority based on seniority

2. No public sale or secondary market

3. STH who buy for wild card round, are not eligible for division round (if we advance and fans still allowed)

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm wondering what the process will be for "substitute" ticket holders to get in the stadium on game day, when those ahead of them fail to provide proof that they don't have COVID.

There's going to be a certain % of ticket holders who aren't going to get in and there should be others allowed to take their place.  

• Like (+1) 1