BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

7 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

You don't know our fanbase.

Well you quoted different parts of three different potential reason why they wouldn't be going to the game so either you're in politics or you just wanted to make a point.

I know our fanbase.  I'm part of it and would love nothing more than to be at the game (and willing to pay heftily for it) but I was speculating on the possibility and questioning what happens then.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Ticket prices are going to range from $65 -$330

cheap IMO

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Well you quoted different parts of three different potential reason why they wouldn't be going to the game so either you're in politics or you just wanted to make a point.

I know our fanbase.  I'm part of it and would love nothing more than to be at the game (and willing to pay heftily for it) but I was speculating on the possibility and questioning what happens then.

I was just making a joke about exposing oneself.

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

7k is what 3k cars. 

easier to control tailgating 

There will be no problem controlling tailgating.  The stadium lots will surely be heavily patrolled.  I believe the off site private lots require permits from Orchard Park which they will surely not get.  This will also be relatively easy to police.  Some will find ways to subvert the rules I am sure, but largely, tailgating will not be a thing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Those tickets are going to sell out so fast. Soon as you're able to purchase they will be gone within a matter of a few minutes I bet lol

I went through the process for the Winter classic, I signed in 2 hours early and was in line, the minute the tickets were available a SOLD OUT emblem appeared...super aggravating experience