Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Career TD Totals:

Allen - 91

Jackson - 84

Mayfield - 78

I do not envy Skip Bayless in trying to twist this (hell, ANY OF THIS) around tomorrow into Mayfield is the messiah.  

Allen hasn't won in the playoffs.  Lamar has one and Baker hasn't made it so you can't say he lost any.     That's all I got.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Ya know, I gotta wonder how many NFL teams looking for a head coach will be looking at Josh McDaniel's after this season / game... 

I also wonder if Belichick stays... In his presser he looking like he was just soundly beaten at home 38-9 and his QB's stink!

Whoa, only 56 total yards passing in a game? Where is the GOAT? 

Just now, Nihilarian said:

Ya know, I gotta wonder how many NFL teams looking for a head coach will be looking at Josh McDaniel's after this season / game... 

I also wonder if Belichick stays... In his presser he looking like he was just soundly beaten at home 38-9 and his QB's stink!

Whoa, only 56 total yards passing in a game? Where is the GOAT? 

I honestly can't believe anyone would look after what he did to the Colts.

Josh Allen holding a commanding lead of the leagues long ball completion percentage. (over Mahomes and Rodgers) Combined with playing lights out 4 consecutive weeks in prime time coming down the stretch.  Shows why Allen should be more then just an honorable mention as league MVP IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Figster said:

Josh Allen holding a commanding lead of the leagues long ball completion percentage. (over Mahomes and Rodgers) Combined with playing lights out 4 consecutive weeks in prime time coming down the stretch.  Shows why Allen should be more then just an honorable mention as league MVP IMO. 

Can't be true.  I was told right here just a week or two ago that Josh can't throw the deep pass like Mahomie can.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

How in the world can the Bills even be compared to the Chiefs or the Packers?!

I mean the Chiefs have scored 54 tds and we have only scored a measly 52.

...and the Pack, they are averaging 392 yards per game while the Bills can only muster 391 (Edit: 393 to 392...forgive me).

Crazy how people around here are getting ahead of themselves.  🤗

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Career TD Totals:

Allen - 91

Jackson - 84

Mayfield - 78

I do not envy Skip Bayless in trying to twist this (hell, ANY OF THIS) around tomorrow into Mayfield is the messiah.  

You mean there’s someone that’s better than Faker?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

the Bills have recorded at least TWENTY FIRST DOWNS in EVERY SINGLE GAME THIS YEAR....they are just the second team in NFL history to record at least twenty first downs in their first 15 games of the season (2012 Patriots) #oldschool

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Belichick really could have done better in that presser. And I mean that seriously.

He's a grown man.  Man up and give a team that you have owned some credit, and give an outstanding QB some real props.

That was embarrassing.  A sore loser through & through.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

the Bills have recorded at least TWENTY FIRST DOWNS in EVERY SINGLE GAME THIS YEAR....they are just the second team in NFL history to record at least twenty first downs in their first 15 games of the season (2012 Patriots) #oldschool

I mean the Commentators were actually wondering if we'd even punt at all today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Belichick really could have done better in that presser. And I mean that seriously.

He's a grown man.  Man up and give a team that you have owned some credit, and give an outstanding QB some real props.

That was embarrassing.  A sore loser through & through.

He is so very clearly out of his element without Brady. That has to be incredibly sobering. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is so very clearly out of his element without Brady. That has to be incredibly sobering. 

Well when you're asked "what does this win mean" for 20 years and then you have to answer a new question it must be hard.

• Like (+1) 2