Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

Bills must curb stomp the Pats tonight.  This is not just a game.  Teams that are getting ready for a deep playoff run, curb stomp the teams they should beat.  As Nate Burleson just said, this is about "energy and momentum."  Pedal to the medal.  

• Like (+1) 1

This is just for you, @Chandler#81

"Belestrator" on our first meeting with the Pats: https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-preparing-for-the-complex-buffalo-attack

"Belestrator" this week: https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-preparing-for-the-buffalo-offense

Patriots "All Access" talking about Bills at Pats, go to 3:20 in https://www.patriots.com/video/patriots-all-access-bills-preview

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, wjag said:

Bills must curb stomp the Pats tonight.  This is not just a game.  Teams that are getting ready for a deep playoff run, curb stomp the teams they should beat.  As Nate Burleson just said, this is about "energy and momentum."  Pedal to the medal.  

Like the Chiefs yesterday vs Atlanta at home ? Every week is different. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, wjag said:

I'll settle for a W and expecting a very tough game. 

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Like the Chiefs yesterday vs Atlanta at home ? Every week is different. 

Some of these teams with bad records playing spoiler like the Jets still want to prove to the world that they can play.

Its their Superbowl...

32 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is just for you, @Chandler#81

"Belestrator" on our first meeting with the Pats: https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-preparing-for-the-complex-buffalo-attack

"Belestrator" this week: https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-preparing-for-the-buffalo-offense

Patriots "All Access" talking about Bills at Pats, go to 3:20 in https://www.patriots.com/video/patriots-all-access-bills-preview

Good content. I like Billy Bellicheat better as an analyst, and when he is halfway honest as one.

New England is still a division rival, and more importantly, they still have the greatest coach of all time.

I feel like it's conventional wisdom now that it won't be close tonight - I definitely hope that's true, but I'm ready for anything.  This could be a kitchen sink game for BB - he surely doesn't want to get swept, and will likely pull out all of the stops.

He's been able to contain Allen so far in their match-ups.  That was also true of Peyton Manning and a lot of good & great QB's over the years - but eventually, the great ones like Manning figured him out.  I'm hoping Allen has that kind of moment tonight.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

New England is still a division rival, and more importantly, they still have the greatest coach of all time.

I feel like it's conventional wisdom now that it won't be close tonight - I definitely hope that's true, but I'm ready for anything.  This could be a kitchen sink game for BB - he surely doesn't want to get swept, and will likely pull out all of the stops.

He's been able to contain Allen so far in their match-ups.  That was also true of Peyton Manning and a lot of good & great QB's over the years - but eventually, the great ones like Manning figured him out.  I'm hoping Allen has that kind of moment tonight.

Very tough to beat Belichick twice in the same season

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

The way the NFL is now, anything is possible. It seems like every week a team who blew someone out the week before gets beaten or taken the distance by a team who has been playing like crap for most of the year.

The Bills have actually been one of the most consistent of all the playoff teams this season so I hope they make easy work of NE and move on to Miami.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Hope the Pats don't try cheap shotting any of our players. Not that they'd ever do anything like that...

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I too am concerned about Pats* cheap shots.  Why would they suddenly be classy?

I think a Sunday at 1pm game would make everyone on the Bills more vulnerable to cheap shots.

Primetime as the only game in town not so much....if they want to cheapshot the whole world is going to see it.

I think they play hard but clean as they still want to win for pride.

• Like (+1) 1

Humble-smumble.  Curb stomp them.  CURB-STOMP them into next year's draft.  The Bills are the far superior team.  Don't your dear play down to the competition.  They are bad.  Historically bad for this century.  They have a RB playing QB.  Their QB has 5 TD passes, 5!!!!!  They have a WR3 playing WR1.  They don't have a TE1.  Their starting CB1 is now out for the season.  Must I go on.  CURB STOMP them.  They have 20 names on the injury report.  Do to the Patriots what the Ravens did yesterday to the NYG.  The Number 2 seed is out there.  Go get it.  🙂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1