Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30590136/buffalo-bills-ready-rule-afc-east-new-england-patriots-dethroned

Buffalo Bills ready to rule AFC East with New England Patriots dethroned

But the tide began to turn for Buffalo last season. New England swept the Bills for the third straight year, but Buffalo was in position to win both games until the final minutes. It felt like there was hope on the horizon.

This offseason, the Bills made strides to improve their scoring output -- one of Beane's priorities after their 22-19 overtime playoff loss to Houston. Beane's other focal point was to play games at home during the postseason, and the only way to ensure that happened was to dethrone the division's bully.

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4821904/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-in-position-to-sweep-eliminated-new-england-patriots

Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills in position to sweep eliminated New England Patriots

Bold prediction: Predicting a Bills win in Foxborough isn't enough? In this resounding victory, Buffalo's Josh Allen will surpass the 400-yard passing mark as the Bills complete their first sweep of the reigning AFC East champions since 1999. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Louis-Jacques' pick: Bills 27, Patriots 7

Reiss' pick: Bills 27, Patriots 17

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

No work 

No family obligations

No afternoon football 

What am I going to do for the next 12 hours?! 

Ha! I just logged into my remote desktop connection. My home wi-fi wasn't working, so had to reset the router, then the remote connection wouldn't work, so rebooted laptop. I finally got logged in and spent 15 minutes waiting for a large CAD file to open while checking emails. Since work from home began back in March, we all have to "sign-in" on a shared spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has our holiday blocked out. Only then did I realized that I still have today and tomorrow off!!!

Efff me! I woke up, made coffee, had a shower, went through the trouble of logging in, and I could still be sleeping. Now, what am I going to do for the next 12 hours?!?!? Cant go back to bed after two cups of coffee!!!

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Drink

Believe me, that that has already crossed my mind!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Ha! I just logged into my remote desktop connection. My home wi-fi wasn't working, so had to reset the router, then the remote connection wouldn't work, so rebooted laptop. I finally got logged in and spent 15 minutes waiting for a large CAD file to open while checking emails. Since work from home began back in March, we all have to "sign-in" on a shared spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has our holiday blocked out. Only then did I realized that I still have today and tomorrow off!!!

Efff me! I woke up, made coffee, had a shower, went through the trouble of logging in, and I could still be sleeping. Now, what am I going to do for the next 12 hours?!?!? Cant go back to bed after two cups of coffee!!!

Mornin beers sometimes just hit the spot especially game days 

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Mornin beers sometimes just hit the spot especially game days 

Oh, I know. Believe me, that that has already crossed my mind!

BTW: I had my first drop of liquor in at least two years on Christmas eve. Captain N' Coke was my choice, and it was nice!

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Oh my how the hell did I forget that.  Thanks.  That was unreal. He should have gotten at least 4 game suspension for that hit. I need my morning latte. Not quite awake yet.

LOL. I have this intense fear of one of their defenders giving Allen a late hit and knocking him out of the playoffs. I admit this is probably due to my Post Cursed Bills Syndrome and I am trying to shake it!

44 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Go for a run

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Go for a run

NFW! I didn't like running when I was young and very good at it! I was possibly the best long distance runner in my school, but refused to join the track team. Hated running then, hate it now.

Now, if a had a competitive pool at my disposal.... Ahhhh who am I kidding, LOL. I have a world class pool only a few blocks from my home....