Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I said 11-5 and now I want to take it back ;) 

I was on the high end and never dreamt that 13-3 was a real possibility let alone 14-2 minus the Hail Murray .

Maybe someone will bump the season prediction thread back up...

I predicted 11-5 or 12-4, just banking on them continuing to improve with The Process

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Any word on John Brown yet?

They would be dumb to give up on him since they aren't getting TL now. Trade down for more picks and hope you get some good ones. Then again I'm all for the Bills doing the same. Trade out of #32 for more 2's and 3's.

I see what you did there.  Nice.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

It’s crazy, bro! I expected us to be good but not this good.

ESPECIALLY with the schedule we’ve had, I think that’s what most impressive. This is not a bloated record. It’s a well earned record.

Yep, I remember thinking in the preseason that if we got to 10-6 it would be an improvement over last year‘s 10-6 because of our tougher schedule.

My how times of changed!

This is where I was, glad I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wjag said:

Humble-smumble.  Curb stomp them.  CURB-STOMP them into next year's draft.  The Bills are the far superior team.  Don't your dear play down to the competition.  They are bad.  Historically bad for this century.  They have a RB playing QB.  Their QB has 5 TD passes, 5!!!!!  They have a WR3 playing WR1.  They don't have a TE1.  Their starting CB1 is now out for the season.  Must I go on.  CURB STOMP them.  They have 20 names on the injury report.  Do to the Patriots what the Ravens did yesterday to the NYG.  The Number 2 seed is out there.  Go get it.  🙂 

LOL, every time I hear that term I think of Sonny beating Carlos up on the street in The Godfather.

"If you ever touch my cornerback again, I'll kill ya".

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It begs the question, have the Jets decided they’re keeping Darnold?

he could be good with a real coach and some players around him

1 minute ago, Dukestreetking said:

Is Brown playing?

Is Smoke activated?

Is 15 up today?

Done. Now no one else can ask the freaking question (in any form) until 4p.

but they will

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

OMG!!

Poll time:  How many minutes into the pregame show does it take before this gets mentioned tonight?  I'll go with 6 minutes.  It's not like they have much to say about the Patriots.

To win tonight, BB has to use the same strategy he did as DC for the Giants in '90 - keep Allen and the offense off the field.

They're capable of doing that.  In the games that they won - from what I saw - they were able to grind out long, time-consuming drives, with Cam picking up key 3rd & shorts with his running ability.

The Bills defense is playing much better, and they need to shut that down.  If we can keep the TOP at a relatively even split (at minimum), the game shouldn't be that close.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Is Brown playing?

Is Smoke activated?

Is 15 up today?

Done. Now no one else can ask the freaking question (in any form) until 4p.

Haha for real tho. I need 15 pts tonight to win my FF championship (ppr) and i'm having a hard time trying to pick between Smoke/Singletary/Gabe Davis.

I know each is somewhat of a longshot, but any input would be appreciated

17 minutes ago, Success said:

To win tonight, BB has to use the same strategy he did as DC for the Giants in '90 - keep Allen and the offense off the field.

They're capable of doing that.  In the games that they won - from what I saw - they were able to grind out long, time-consuming drives, with Cam picking up key 3rd & shorts with his running ability.

The Bills defense is playing much better, and they need to shut that down.  If we can keep the TOP at a relatively even split (at minimum), the game shouldn't be that close.

good points. Jumping out to a lead is critical in this game. 

36 minutes ago, wjag said:

Poll time:  How many minutes into the pregame show does it take before this gets mentioned tonight?  I'll go with 6 minutes.  It's not like they have much to say about the Patriots.

right after the obligatory shot of chicken wings being prepared, Niagara Falls, Wide Right, and Willis McGahee’s college injury.

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Division sewn up but sweeping it still remains! National viewing audience for the 4th straight week and we’ve won them all on a 3 game, butt-whoppin’ winning streak!

Close this out in Championship mode!

A buddy who lives in Boston sent a video of him jumping up and down in front of that billboard, or one just like it. He said there will be a big crowd of Bills fans celebrating at the sign when the Bills buses go by. The Bills PR team has been alerted, I’m told. Apparently there’s a parking lot right there and he’s hoping they pull in, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. Still, that’s VERY cool! 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, RiotAct said:

right after the obligatory shot of chicken wings being prepared, Niagara Falls, Wide Right, and Willis McGahee’s college injury.

That's my favorite one.  Obligatory shots of the Falls as if that is Buffalo.  

So let's just get that out of the way.  From the other night.

falls.jpg