Would love to see JA finally dominate Pats D

Ramza86

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Maybe he just thought because we were willing to let Gilmore go they can just take any all-pro we’ve got. 

Allen will be signed before anyone else even has a shot at him.

EDIT:

Meh...alright...since we are here I'll throw this out there:  5 years, $150 million, $100 million guaranteed.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

On 12/27/2020 at 8:57 AM, Ramza86 said:

Havent seen JA have a good one against the Pats yet. 

Also would love JA to crush them just so there isnt anything on film that could give away any secrets on how to slow down JA in the playoffs.

I agree, it’s time for a big game against the Pats. 

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If my memory serves me, weren’t we missing Tre, Milano, and Hyde the last time we played NE?  Wasn’t Tre Edmunds playing essentially with one arm?  Our #1 CB for that game was Josh Norman.

This is a completely different team that NE is going to face tonight.  I expect Allen to have a huge game.

Bunch of injuries 

it’s why Norman was in the game 

On 12/27/2020 at 11:31 AM, Bob in STL said:

Are you following the NFL playoff race?   The game is far from “completely irrelevant”.  We could drop out of the 2 seed with a loss.  

In addition, over the past 20 seasons BB had provided the league with blueprints on how to beat us.  Countless losses to these guys have turned our seasons into rubble.   It’s important that we win and send that team a message that there is a new sheriff in the AFCE.   Do not expect the Pats* to rollover either.  

I agree with you 💯 and you better believe they will come out hitting hard to see if buffalo is thinking of playoffs I just hope we stay healthy. 

7 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

I don't know why but I see them coming out hard.  I think we can break their will with a couple quick scores though.  Just my 2 cents.

My guess too but I could see if they jump up on us we start thinking well we’re already in the playoffs. Going to be up to coach to keep them focused 

On 12/27/2020 at 10:51 PM, NewEra said:

If belichick comes back next season.....I’d like to know that we can dominate them.  The win this season was about as lucky as one can get.  They were missing all of their good players minus Jc jackson and should have beaten us.   That was Belichick, by himself, that almost beat us.  Not sure why you wouldn’t want to show that we can crush them.  

They missed two of their star players.  We missed one of ours and 2nd one (Brown) due to injury.  Let us not make it sound that the Patriots losses are due to those players.   Their offense was HORRIBLE.