Would love to see JA finally dominate Pats D

Ramza86

2 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Havent seen JA have a good one against the Pats yet. 

Also would love JA to crush them just so there isnt anything on film that could give away any secrets on how to slow down JA in the playoffs.

24-32, 300 yards passing, with 3 td passes and 4 tds total in a 34-17 win (34-10 before Pats final drive) works for me.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

And haven’t you heard? This game is just an audition, Josh Allen will be a Patriot next year.

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/24/gimmie-him-josh-allen-would-set-up-patriots-for-future/

I can’t believe this was really written by a human being who walks upright and exists on this plane of existence.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I can’t believe this was really written by a human being who walks upright and exists on this plane of existence.

‘Keeping it real’ reflection of the day brother—the notion Josh would ever be made available to those clowns is truly humorous for those of us in the know, lol 😝 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

It's more than the history. We need to eliminate any fear that may linger regarding this franchise. They need to be viewed as just another team on another week. Best way to do that is win in a convincing manner just like we did to the Steelers.

It was that way for me once Brady left.  Bellicheat had the benefit of a GOAT (on super team friendly contracts for years). I personally could care less about a great coach with JAG QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Steptide said:

Patriots are gonna be playing at 50% gas on Monday Imo. Out of the playoffs and just trying to get to the off season. Wouldn't be surprised if the final score is something like 42-14 bills. 

Yep... just like the Falcons and Jets did yesterday against playoff teams. 
great take!

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Havent seen JA have a good one against the Pats yet. 

Also would love JA to crush them just so there isnt anything on film that could give away any secrets on how to slow down JA in the playoffs.

Let me tell you a story, you young whippersnapper. It was Tampa in early '91. The Giants DC Bill Belichick sold out pass coverage against a young and arrogant Jim Kelly. Every time we handed off to Thurman Thomas he ripped off huge gains. But Jim wouldn't back down from a challenge to his K-gun offense and kept throwing. And we all know how that turned out.

The moral of the story is don't be a dummy, take what the defense gives you.

20 hours ago, chris heff said:

And haven’t you heard? This game is just an audition, Josh Allen will be a Patriot next year.

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/24/gimmie-him-josh-allen-would-set-up-patriots-for-future/

He left out the part about how the Patriots plan to acquire Allen. I'm disappointed.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, chris heff said:

You know I was just thinking. If you could add a superstar from another team to your weakest position group, I think it would benefit the team. 

tenor.gif

Edited by DaggersEOD

I’ve never really understood people caring so much about the Pats, it was never a rivalry. They weren’t good when we were good in the 90’s, we haven’t been good for this last decades long stretch, now they’re irrelevant. 

Its never been a thing, we beat up on them, they beat up on us. 

I agree with the posters saying it’s even a bigger statement that we don’t even have to try for this one. 

Whats the 2 seed? It’s silly, no bye, barely any fans if any, and quite frankly Josh and the offense play better when weather isn’t a factor. 

If my memory serves me, weren’t we missing Tre, Milano, and Hyde the last time we played NE?  Wasn’t Tre Edmunds playing essentially with one arm?  Our #1 CB for that game was Josh Norman.

This is a completely different team that NE is going to face tonight.  I expect Allen to have a huge game.

• Like (+1) 2

I tried to find a way to leave my 'thoughts' on this joke of an article but no responses allowed, shocking.

Just when you think sports writing couldn't get any lower along comes a pats*** writer to smash that barrier.

53 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let me tell you a story, you young whippersnapper. It was Tampa in early '91. The Giants DC Bill Belichick sold out pass coverage against a young and arrogant Jim Kelly. Every time we handed off to Thurman Thomas he ripped off huge gains. But Jim wouldn't back down from a challenge to his K-gun offense and kept throwing. And we all know how that turned out.

The moral of the story is don't be a dummy, take what the defense gives you.

He left out the part about how the Patriots plan to acquire Allen. I'm disappointed.

And remember to lie on top of WRs until zebras force you to get off to use as much time as possible.

That was instruction from Billicheat to defense.

6 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I tried to find a way to leave my 'thoughts' on this joke of an article but no responses allowed, shocking.

Just when you think sports writing couldn't get any lower along comes a pats*** writer to smash that barrier.

I found the author on Twitter and was going to lay into him until I found out he's just a kid, and he's disabled. I did ask him (nicely) how he envisions the Pats acquiring Allen and if kidnapping was involved?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

It is McPaper - they get content from wherever they can.

I believe that the odds of forcing a fumble are the same no matter what the clock says. Teams practice punching the ball out, in fact they practice that more than in the past. By your standard any big play that is a result of practice should be attributed to luck, you’re right I don’t see it that way.

Not to mention that the Patriots made at least 2-3 of their super bowl runs with these types of plays. It’s part of the game and good teams do it regularly.