Would love to see JA finally dominate Pats D

Ramza86

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Honestly, who cares anymore.  We did one better by making the Pats game completely irrelevant 

If belichick comes back next season.....I’d like to know that we can dominate them.  The win this season was about as lucky as one can get.  They were missing all of their good players minus Jc jackson and should have beaten us.   That was Belichick, by himself, that almost beat us.  Not sure why you wouldn’t want to show that we can crush them.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

If belichick comes back next season.....I’d like to know that we can dominate them.  The win this season was about as lucky as one can get.  They were missing all of their good players minus Jc jackson and should have beaten us.   That was Belichick, by himself, that almost beat us.  Not sure why you wouldn’t want to show that we can crush them.  

Agreed. Freakin Billy B always does well against us. 

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Honestly, who cares anymore.  We did one better by making the Pats game completely irrelevant 

Are you following the NFL playoff race?   The game is far from “completely irrelevant”.  We could drop out of the 2 seed with a loss.  

In addition, over the past 20 seasons BB had provided the league with blueprints on how to beat us.  Countless losses to these guys have turned our seasons into rubble.   It’s important that we win and send that team a message that there is a new sheriff in the AFCE.   Do not expect the Pats* to rollover either.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Win with the pass, the run, special teams but just win.  Focus on #2 seed, not the history.

It's more than the history. We need to eliminate any fear that may linger regarding this franchise. They need to be viewed as just another team on another week. Best way to do that is win in a convincing manner just like we did to the Steelers.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

It's more than the history. We need to eliminate any fear that may linger regarding this franchise. They need to be viewed as just another team on another week. Best way to do that is win in a convincing manner just like we did to the Steelers.

You would think so but with every convincing win comes the talk of "They can't win in the playoffs"

So just win and it doesn't have to be convincing since the talk is about can the Bills win in the playoffs.

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Stripping the football is not luck, it is a good defensive play. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TBBills said:

You would think so but with every convincing win comes the talk of "They can't win in the playoffs"

So just win and it doesn't have to be convincing since the talk is about can the Bills win in the playoffs.

This team isn't worried about what ESPN etc thinks. It's all about the  inner confidence. They are a confident bunch already but a conclusive win at Foxborough would certainly reinforce that.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I am OK with crushing them but winning is first priority.   If team is thinking about crushing them then they may lose sight of the big picture - #2 seed.

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Stripping the football is not luck, it is a good defensive play. 

The likelihood of forcing a fumble with seconds left in the game is slim to none.  That’s lucky.  It was a nice play by Zimmer and a TERRIBLE play by cam.  See it how you like. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Havent seen JA have a good one against the Pats yet. 

Also would love JA to crush them just so there isnt anything on film that could give away any secrets on how to slow down JA in the playoffs.

It would definitely be nice. That said, whatever it takes to win and stay healthy.

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The likelihood of forcing a fumble with seconds left in the game is slim to none.  That’s lucky.  It was a nice play by Zimmer and a TERRIBLE play by cam.  See it how you like. 

I believe that the odds of forcing a fumble are the same no matter what the clock says. Teams practice punching the ball out, in fact they practice that more than in the past. By your standard any big play that is a result of practice should be attributed to luck, you’re right I don’t see it that way.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, chris heff said:

I believe that the odds of forcing a fumble are the same no matter what the clock says. Teams practice punching the ball out, in fact they practice that more than in the past. By your standard any big play that is a result of practice should be attributed to luck, you’re right I don’t see it that way.

Believe what you like.