Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

8 said it a million times. Every game should be evaluated after the fact and the refs should be graded/rated. There should be some bar, where only the highest rated officials get playoff games and of course the SB.

As I understand it, this is exactly how it works. Maybe the grading system needs some adjustment.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is why they're not going to be that tough an out.

I dunno man. A bad fumble to them right now is just a speed bump, then they go right back to steamrolling. Defense is attacking, OL is dominating, Taylor is a beast, T.Y. is back. They don't have a lot of roster holes.

Edited by Ralonzo

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets don’t even have Quinnen and browns can’t move the ball. They shouldn’t need their WRs vs this defense. 

I am not watching the Jets but it sounds like they are taking away the run and making Baker win with his arm.  The correct strategy.  Still a long way to go.    

I’m watching the Colts dominate the Steelers.  

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah but we've been through that drought.  I've developed this annoying empathy.

🤣🤣🤣

I get it, bro. That said, I don’t like Baker. Also, if the Browns don’t make it, they’d have a longer playoff drought streak than we did.

• Like (+1) 2