Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

What they are learning is they  should have taken Herbert.  Put Herbert on this Miami team and, as a Bills fan, I would be very concerned. 

I’m no draft expert either but Herbert looks special.  

Well that would be terrifying. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure anyone can really match up defensively with Kelce. I really think you need to have the offense to outscore them and the ability to pressure mahomes consistently up the middle. 

I think it's the case that you can't simultaneously take away Hill and Kelce by shifting resources in both directions.  And I'm not even saying that Milano can hold Kelce under 100 yards or anything, just that he's capable of breaking on a couple balls and making a few tackles short of the sticks.  Little things that swing games.

22 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I don't understand why everone  is clamoring to bench Tua.  He's a big boy from a big boy program; he's got this.  At least that's what I have been told by some of the QB whisperers on here.

Don't think I've ever read that on here. I think the argument was play him now to get valuable experience for 2021. He doesn't look any worse than Josh did his rookie year.

Just now, Bob in STL said:

They can beat Pats* and Raiders.  Do not underestimate them.  They are playing KC.  

And they are seriously undermanned today and have lost key players in the game today 

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Ok Tua with a frozen rope TD.  Kisciki is a goid player too. 

Frozen rope?????

IMO, Tua has a weak arm...nowhere near the power of Allen’s arm.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I think it's the case that you can't simultaneously take away Hill and Kelce by shifting resources in both directions.  And I'm not even saying that Milano can hold Kelce under 100 yards or anything, just that he's capable of breaking on a couple balls and making a few tackles short of the sticks.  Little things that swing games.

Wrong. You stop great TEs with safeties and corners covering them especially when they line up wide. Linebackers don't have the speed or size to keep up with the great TEs. At least DBs have the speed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Special K said:

Frozen rope?????

IMO, Tua has a weak arm...no where near the power of Allen’s arm.

Never said he had a strong arm.  Never made a comparison to Allen  either.  

But he put that ball in a tight spot and he got it there fast.    Give a guy credit for making a good play. It won’t hurt you. 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Wrong. You stop great TEs with safeties and corners covering them especially when they line up wide. Linebackers don't have the speed or size to keep up with the great TEs. At least DBs have the speed.

Fair enough.  But I say that Milano makes a couple big plays against Kelce if we play them :D

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Never said he had a strong arm.  Never made a comparison to Allen  either.  

But he put that ball in a tight spot and he got it there fast.    Give a guy credit for making a good play. It won’t hurt you. 

That was about as bad a throw as you can make and still get a touchdown. He made a bad decision and underthrew it right into the arms of the dragging defender. It’s a pick 9 times out of 10.