Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

As happy as I am that he won the award, it is the 1st time that I wouldn’t have given it to him. There was another performance in the conference that was more impressive though Josh was more impactful due to the position that he plays

Edited by Protocal69

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

But Baker is better :rolleyes:

Not surprised at all at him getting it again.  Keep it up Josh.

Baker is not better but he is quietly having one hell of a season i think if all us Bills fans were told that Allen would have the season Baker is having before the season started we would be like great. I did speak to some Browns fans yesterday and they wish they took Allen and totally respect and admit hes legit.

Kid is balling.  3 Players of the week in 12 games played is pretty amazing.  Even though he isnt employed by an NFL team, Jordan Palmer should 100% receive the coach of the year award, JAs improvement is unbelievable.   

https://13wham.com/buffalo-plus/bills-latest-news/josh-allen-is-busy-at-work-with-qb-coach-jordan-palmer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Baker is not better but he is quietly having one hell of a season i think if all us Bills fans were told that Allen would have the season Baker is having before the season started we would be like great. I did speak to some Browns fans yesterday and they wish they took Allen and totally respect and admit hes legit.

He's got a good TD:INT ratio (3:1), but is only averaging 203 YPG.

• Like (+1) 1