Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

As happy as I am that he won the award, it is the 1st time that I wouldn’t have given it to him. There was another performance in the conference that was more impressive though Josh was more impactful due to the position that he plays

Waller was impressive .. 200 yards receiving and 2 TDs is a monster day.

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

What do Josh Rosen's stats look like...?

Oh, wait......

He is on IR .. he calloused his hands clapping for Tom Brady and also took 13 splinters in the rear while sitting in the stands. Just wait though any day 9 teams that were ahead of Arizona will realize the mistake they made.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Haha (+1) 2

As a Bills fan living in NJ the best part for me is seeing how miserable Jets fans are about the Bills being one of the top teams and Allen developing into a franchise QB. I get it from family, friends, co-workers who are all Jets fans. They all say the same thing "Why couldn't the Jets develop the team around Darnold the way the Bills did with Allen". "Why can't Darnold develop his game like Allen has".  My favorite is when they all say it hurts to watch the Bills and Allen doing so well because that should be the Jets and Darnold. When I came into work Tuesday morning my co-workers who are Jets fans just told me to "shut up". I just smiled and didn't say a word.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Wow...what a surprise....NOT!!

Actually I am surprised as Mayfield also had 4 TD, slightly better RTG and QBR and roughly 40 yard less passing and slightly lower completion percentage, but still just above 75%.

I also thought they'd give it to Mayfield as very close between the two and just to spread the award around some.  Glad Allen won it as from what I read never been won 3 times prior within one season by a Bill

I'm imagine Browns fans are complaining how Mayfield got robbed.