Week 13 SNF: Denver at KC

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is there any reason to believe SNF won't be a Chiefs laying down a case of whoop-ass on the Ponies?

I mean the Giants won anything can happen....I mean except for the Jets it's pretty hard when both teams are on the same side.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Why can’t we get McKenzie out in space like Tyreek Hill?   i get he’s not world class speed but he fast and it seems like we could use him more.  

There’s a large difference between an elite receiver in the NFL and a decent #5 receiver.

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Why can’t we get McKenzie out in space like Tyreek Hill?   i get he’s not world class speed but he fast and it seems like we could use him more.  

I believe it to be more intricate than having works class speed. But what do I know....

Where has Jerry Juedy been all year? I get the whole QB argument, but he really hasn’t even flashed that big play ability that you would have expected. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

5 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I believe it to be more intricate than having works class speed. But what do I know....

Where has Jerry Juedy been all year? I get the whole QB argument, but he really hasn’t even flashed that big play ability that you would have expected. 

Jeudy is the leading receiver there along with Noah Fant. He's been the 4th best receiver in the class, but Denver is bad and doesn't really pass.

5 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

Jeudy is the leading receiver there along with Noah Fant. He's been the 4th best receiver in the class, but Denver is bad and doesn't really pass.

I guess. Like I said and you mention, the QB and passing situation is not good. 

Regardless, he was the 2nd WR off the board and I really thought you’d see more from him. Is he really the 4th best WR? I mean if you look at the class, there are guys who are close to him in yards and have played significantly fewer games (Aiyuk, Riggs). 

Stats aside, I just thought (based off the way people spoke about him - I never really watch college ball) I figured he’d jump off the screen more than he ever does. 

58 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean the Giants won anything can happen....I mean except for the Jets it's pretty hard when both teams are on the same side.

Giants have been playing decent football for 7 or 8 games now. Imagine if they had Barkley.  Their defense is good.  Jones is an almost capable QB that is getting better. 

11 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I guess. Like I said and you mention, the QB and passing situation is not good. 

Regardless, he was the 2nd WR off the board and I really thought you’d see more from him. Is he really the 4th best WR? I mean if you look at the class, there are guys who are close to him in yards and have played significantly fewer games (Aiyuk, Riggs). 

Stats aside, I just thought (based off the way people spoke about him - I never really watch college ball) I figured he’d jump off the screen more than he ever does. 

The Broncos also didn't have a QB last week. Jefferson and Lamb have been the best 2 rookies but looking for immediate rookie impact at WR is usually a fools errand.

Thankfully they didn’t challenge and that didn’t count. Even though it would’ve been miraculous by Hill, it spares us all from another “no-look pass” type moment with Mahomes and the media this week. They would’ve tried to make it about him. Guy drops a deuce and it’s the greatest deuce ever.