Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

How do we see RB’s, WR’s, LB’s pull hammies all the time and be out weeks yet RG III just be-bopping around like that never happened?

Might not have been a hamstring.  Maybe just a cramp or a hitch in his giddyup.

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

No I get that, it’s not about who they’re missing I don’t care about that part.  It’s the Ravens still popping up new positive cases daily and almost a guarantee they’re sending multiple players out to play who are gonna pop positive in the coming days. Don’t wanna derail or get too far into others areas but if Baltimore players infect Steelers (low probability) next week they could have Pittsburgh popping 20+ positive cases.

obviously that makes sense 

I guess it comes down to tracing 

• Like (+1) 1

What's crazy is the Steelers could conceivably go 16-0. After today they still have easy games against the Redskins and Bengals. They have to go on the road to play us and the Browns, and play the Colts at home. I would guess they'll lose at least one of those games but it isn't crazy to say they'll win them all.

Just now, HappyDays said:

What's crazy is the Steelers could conceivably go 16-0. After today they still have easy games against the Redskins and Bengals. They have to go on the road to play us and the Browns, and play the Colts at home. I would guess they'll lose at least one of those games but it isn't crazy to say they'll win them all.

I think 14-2. Think they drop two of those 3. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yup, and they ain't really that great. Some luck and a whole Lotta easy schedule.

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If you can't trust your backup QB to throw the ball when he's been in the league 7 years, then WTF is he doing on your roster!

Watching bits and pieces of this (busy day at the plant), it's incredible to me that some wanted RGIII on this team a few short years ago.

Team A: *Extreme negligence causes outbreak within their team structure.

NFL: *accomodates team A by rearranging team B (among others) schedule and overall screwing team B who did everything right.

Commentators: “Wow! Team A is so so so brave to play so well down all these players. I’m so impressed with their grit to overcome this. So wonderful.”