Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

There wasn't. It was 3rd down. They could only spike it and kick a FG

That didn't stop the Syracuse QB this past weekend. Just spike it anyway. Who cares what down it is.  🤣🤣

Edited by matter2003
  • Haha (+1) 2

1. I want Pittsburgh to win so they are still undefeated when we beat them. Hoping for them to lose enough for us to overtake them is not realistic.

2. The Steelers are cheap. That sequence was shameful.

3. I would have liked to see the Ravens get the analytically advantageous halftime lead. Maybe that would have been enough karma for Tuitt.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

1. I want Pittsburgh to win so they are still undefeated when we beat them. Hoping for them to lose enough for us to overtake them is not realistic.

2. The Steelers are cheap. That sequence was shameful.

3. I would have liked to see the Ravens get analytically advantageous halftime lead. Maybe that would have been enough karma for Tuitt.

I mean if they lose this one and against us they just need to lose 1 more.

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I understand the sentiment, but we are two back with 5 to play, including a head to head. Not unfathomable to pass them. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ravens hosed themselves calling that time out earlier, and they still got the play off and should have had a touchdown

You had One Job there 82!

I agree. Still on the refs there to stop the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The refs never call delay of game there or stop the clock. But they could have at least moved with more urgency.

Should be an immediate clock stoppage there. I don’t care if the defense is penalized, but if they don’t pop up immediately that clock should be stopped. I hate that it isn’t. 

This game reminds me of playing the Steeler backups and losing when all we needed was a win to get in the playoffs with Bledsoe...Pittsburgh is going to lose this game if they continue playing like this.

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I see a lot of people saying the Steelers are cheap, while true, they are playing a team notorious for the same cheap crap. 

If the Bills did that we would have been raving about smart they were in situational football.