Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

2 minutes ago, cgang said:

Do we care who wins this game?  I’d like Pittsburgh  to lose just to end the undefeated run but not if that is at the expense of the Bills playoff position.  

I would say Bmore losing gives us more security to lock up a playoff spot, but Steelers loss is also helpful for potential seeding.

I'm rooting for Steelers, I think they have a top 2 seed locked up with that schedule remaining.  We'd have to win out and hope they also lose 2 games

Edited by MasterStrategist

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

That was bad clock management but it was also bad officiating. That is a delay of game against the defense.

I don't know the rules but how TF can that be legal? They did everything they could not to let them snap the ball. 

I felt like I was watching soccer or something.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

There was still time to spike and maybe get one quick pass play before a FG try.

Agreed. 

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I don't know the rules but how TF can that be legal? They did everything they could not to let them snap the ball. 

I felt like I was watching soccer or something.

It isn't. But you have to know as Baltimore the refs suck.

That was a nice stop, even if it meant laying on the Ravens for extra long time. I am going for the Steelers, I want the Bills chances to be in the playoffs as best as possible. Granted, I think the Bills will be somewhere between 10-6/12-4 but take no chances!

Edited by letsgoteam

Do we care who wins this game?  I’d like Pittsburgh  to lose just to end the undefeated run but not if that is at the expense of the Bills playoff position.  

Baltimore's the last WC bubble team I'd like to face in a playoff game so I hope they lose.  Let the Chiefs or Titans play them.

If I am going Billsy, Steelers so it pushes the Ravens nearly out of the playoff picture in case we go on a losing streak(which I don't expect us to)

Ive read we should root for Pittsburgh to lose which indeed makes me happy. 

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

That being said...82 has to make that catch.

really good defensive play but I agree..thats why they make big bucks is to hang on to those and not have not slapped out of your hands in the end zone

4 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Has anyone ever seen delay of game called on the defense? I don’t think I can remember a case. Sure look like it

yep it happens, usually when a defensive player is laying on the football and won’t get lined up