Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

You can stream it from the internet if you want.  It's not exactly street-legal but I do it for sabres games.  

AT&T suggested streaming it. Not exactly legal, huh? Nice advice AT&T! I hated AT&T and DTV already, now TENGA (whoever they are!) is added to the list! 

I streamed a Xavier hoops game last week when FOX Sports had a Covid event and decided they couldn’t safely televise the game. Gave me horse racing instead! The Public Relations and Communications Depts stepped up and televised it and we steamed it.  They did awesome! The play by play guy was the roommate of one of my old college buddies son. Very impressive!

Anyway, that was easy to find, this is not. I’m so angry I would only continue my quest if this was a Bills game.   😡

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

AT&T suggested streaming it. Not exactly legal, huh? Nice advice AT&T! I hated AT&T and DTV already, now TENGA (whoever they are!) is added to the list! 

I streamed a Xavier hoops game last week when FOX Sports had a Covid event and decided they couldn’t safely televise the game. Gave me horse racing instead! The Public Relations and Communications Depts stepped up and televised it and we steamed it.  They did awesome! The play by play guy was the roommate of one of my old college buddies son. Very impressive!

Anyway, that was easy to find, this is not. I’m so angry I would only continue my quest if this was a Bills game.   😡

I am watching it on the NFL app using my direct tv log in.

no issues

I'm not sure the policy on sharing - but if you wanna watch SPORTS i suggest you add a SURGE to the .NET.

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

I wouldn’t know!    😡

Some company called TEGNA has the right to restrict who gets NBC and in what areas. Apparently, they are sticking it to both AT&T and DTV (same thing, I know). I have both AT&T and DTV and NBC is blocked on both in an attempt to “negotiate” a better deal. I have other words for it, but they can’t be used here. 

This sucks! When is my next chance to see a 3:40pm  NFL game on a Wednesday? 

OK, it’s 2020, so maybe next week..........

That’s CBS this is on NBC because it was the Sunday night football game

I used my Firestick to access the NBCSports app and it let me log in with my Directtv credentials. No charge. Roku, AppleTV, etc should work too.

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

I wouldn’t know!    😡

Some company called TEGNA has the right to restrict who gets NBC and in what areas. Apparently, they are sticking it to both AT&T and DTV (same thing, I know). I have both AT&T and DTV and NBC is blocked on both in an attempt to “negotiate” a better deal. I have other words for it, but they can’t be used here. 

This sucks! When is my next chance to see a 3:40pm  NFL game on a Wednesday? 

OK, it’s 2020, so maybe next week..........

I had the same problem... Went to NBCsports.com, logged in with my AT&T login, and it's working fine.

13 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I had the same problem... Went to NBCsports.com, logged in with my AT&T login, and it's working fine.

All my login info is in a desk where my wife is on a giant National WebEx call. I’m not going near that room. I’m just talking the dogs for a walk or drag (even if they don’t want to come). 

Thanks for all the advice, I’m just going to be pissed until college hoops start at 7:00pm. 

EDIT: My son lives 18 minutes away and he gets it just fine. I’m the lucky one they decided to use to try to squeeze more money out of the deal. They didn’t block some soap opera, they knew exactly what they were doing. I don’t like dirty tricks like that. Not one bit. 

Edited by Augie