Conan O'Brien trying to make a political joke...

PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

...and missing badly.

Sadly the answer is still...none. The Bills never led after three quarters. You'd think he would have checked first.  (Don't @me. It's his joke.)

Conan is the real joke.  I never thought he was funny I just don't get it. 

25 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

There isn’t a late night host that’s funny at all. I don’t know who the worst one even is? Probably Colbert. Nothing that guy says or does is funny in any way. 

This starts off serious but the ending is hilarious imo. I'm sure you will also find it absolutely hysterical, enjoy!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Suppose when he said 3rd Quarter he could've meant the start of it, ie: halftime. In which case we would've won 2.

Still, i wish comedians & announcers would move away from the low hanging fruit of our 4 Superbowl losses. I mean its been like 25-30 years now

Edited by brianthomas
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Colbert was fantastic in “Strangers With Candy”, ‘The Colbert Report’ show & character that he played was always good and he’s probably the best interviewer currently in late night talk shows. However, I do get a little tired of the overbearing political stuff.

I’ve always loved Conan for the fact he’s always done it his way, critics be damned. And he got majorly stiffed on the whole “Tonight Show” debacle.

Fallon is about as funny as a gallon of skim milk & Kimmel is a solid “meh” for me.

I never really watch Seth Meyers so I can’t comment, but I actually really like James Corden when I’m up that late. His format has a throwback feel to it with all his guests on panel at the same time.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

...and missing badly.

Sadly the answer is still...none. The Bills never led after three quarters. You'd think he would have checked first.  (Don't @me. It's his joke.)

The Bills led in the 4th quarter 19-17 in the first game...but if we are strictly talking at the end of 3 quarters then this is correct.

• Simon locked this topic