Gameday Thread Week 7 PreGame Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

Kick off is an hour earlier over here today as our clocks went back last night.

Various Indian side pieces and ginger beer the game time nibbles and drink today. 

The last game before Halloween so expect Darnold to jolly well ***** himself as Ed Oliver stares at him with the deadest of eyes before Mario Addison ghosts around the edge and takes him down like Michael Myers at a prom. 

Other than that not much more happens than Josh Allen running in a couple of short yardage TDs and dart to Gabriel Davis in the 3rd quarter.

A field goal and Frank the Tank goes over for the now thoroughly checked out Jets.

21-10 Bills

Enjoy the game you filthy animals 👍 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Kick off is an hour earlier over here today as our clocks went back last night.

Various Indian side pieces and ginger beer the game time nibbles and drink today. 

The last game before Halloween so expect Darnold to jolly well ***** himself as Ed Oliver stares at him with the deadest of eyes before Mario Addison ghosts around the edge and takes him down like Michael Myers at a prom. 

Other than that not much more happens than Josh Allen running in a couple of short yardage TDs and dart to Gabriel Davis in the 3rd quarter.

A field goal and Frank the Tank goes over for the now thoroughly checked out Jets.

21-10 Bills

Enjoy the game you filthy animals 👍 

I had to read this twice 😂

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a feeling this won’t be the week the Bills really focus on establishing the run. Their game plan vs this defense is to spread them out and throw the ball because while the jets have shown some ability against the run, they struggle to field the personnel to cover 4 WRs. Also because Gregg is so aggressive on D, the QB run 

Good points. We will need the passing game to be on then. 

I’m a good cook but lately keeping it simple is also rewarding. 

A couple of fresh fried eggs cooked over-easy.  Two strips of thick slab bacon cooked very slow.  Nice Italian bread toasted.   Coffee regular.  

That’s it’s. Nothing fancy today although I admire you guys that get creative with breakfast.  

19 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I take it my words mean something different over in the States?

Sometimes yes.  It’s not common here to refer to snack food as side pieces, although I knew what you meant by the context.  I have spent a lot of time in the UK.  Mostly from 2002 to 2005.  Can’t wait to go back someday. 

A side piece could easily refer to having a woman on the side that is not your wife/ girlfriend.  Or maybe a even weapon that you carry.  

• Like (+1) 1

I think we'll win, but the defense will keep it annoyingly close and we won't feel comfortable until the 4th quarter.   Gotta remember that in 3 of our 4 wins (except Jets in week 1) the Dolphins and Raiders were within an onside kick of beating us and we were lucky to get a win against the Rams after the D had a historic meltdown.  The Defense is bad.  It's VERY VERY bad.  Broken tackles galore.  Play after play of gaping 7 and 8 and 12 yard runs up the middle.  Easy 9 yard  completions and teams cruise up the field on us ROUTINELY.   Until that stops I think we're in for a rough season if the Offense can't keep pace. 

What I saw the past two weeks is we are not really true contenders in the AFC.  PLEASE prove me wrong

Just now, TheBeaneBandit said:

So is today the day Ike Bogart gets his shot? Guy has been hanging around a few years now, has had plenty of time to build up his strength. This should be his chance I would guess.

He should be at LG, as he was the one who came in for Ford last week. I expect winters at RG again. 

7 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

So is today the day Ike Bogart gets his shot? Guy has been hanging around a few years now, has had plenty of time to build up his strength. This should be his chance I would guess.

Just might be! Feel like he’s been around forever and has never really played. May finally get his shot to see what he can do. My expectations aren't all that high, but you never know. Not like we’ve had world beater performance from our guards this year. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Just might be! Feel like he’s been around forever and has never really played. May finally get his shot to see what he can do. My expectations aren't all that high, but you never know. Not like we’ve had world beater performance from our guards this year. 

Not expecting much myself. He's very tall for a guard so I'm definitely not expecting any improvement in the run game.

• Like (+1) 1

GAME DAY!!! Back to 1:00 PM on a Sunday. I like that. Several important decisions to make in order to right the ship and get to a very respectable  5-2 record! After careful deliberation.........

.......I’m going with nachos! 

• Like (+1) 2

As fans, is there even anything to get excited about this game?

I almost feel that any mistake, blunder, or poor throw the team makes will be magnified because it’s against the crappy Jets...On the flip side, any positive thing the Bills do will be downplayed because it’s against the crappy Jets...

God, help us all...lol