Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

15 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yeast is vegan.  Easy to use margarine as a substitute I do it all the time.  Eggs are the most difficult, I’ve tried aquafaba for baking and it’s just ok, flax isn’t much better.

FWIW this site claims carbonated water (selzer) is the best egg substitute.  Water, oil and baking powder 2nd choice.

They test aquafaba and flax as 2/10 in their trials.

https://www.thekitchn.com/best-egg-substitutes-baking-23003895

Aquafaba does OK for recipes where the egg is being used for binder, making veggie burgers or what-not. 

Never say TBD is not educational.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Is it guaranteed he gets vet minimum? Why couldn't he double dip on a full value deal?

Somebody would need to offer him $12M for that to happen. NJ is on the hook for whatever it is short of $6M. I guess a team could offer $7M and he’d get some extra cash. Highly doubt it.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Is it guaranteed he gets vet minimum? Why couldn't he double dip on a full value deal?

Nobody is paying him more than $6 million and the Jets are on the hook for the remainder of any amount less than that. Why would a team pay him that when the Jets are required to pay him any remaining amount up to $6 million?

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

FWIW this site claims carbonated water (selzer) is the best egg substitute.  Water, oil and baking powder 2nd choice.

They test aquafaba and flax as 2/10 in their trials.

https://www.thekitchn.com/best-egg-substitutes-baking-23003895

Aquafaba does OK for recipes where the egg is being used for binder, making veggie burgers or what-not. 

Never say TBD is not educational.

Applesauce works for vegan baking, and yogurt works well to replace eggs also. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

He’s heartless if he goes to Miami.. In Kansas City he would be behind CEH and they are more of a passing team but he’d have a chance at a ring.. In Buffalo I think he’d be the main back. and would catch lots of passes from Josh and would likely earn a nice second contract in the process.. Tough call..

He lives in Miami and it likely will be the best place for the most playing time, resurrecting his career and getting another big deal this off season.  It makes sense in a lot of ways. Don't always assume a player is most interested in winning. Many times they are more interested in themselves and their future earning potential.

Edited by matter2003

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm confused - why do the Jets only pay up to 5.5M?  Thought he was owed $8M guaranteed this year

the 5.5M is what is Left on the Contract and the offset language.

So Jets will pay up to 5.5M  Including a 1M bonus today