Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Oh I'm liking the sound of that. What are you using for dough? Been getting into dough a bit recently, started making pretzels.

Typical yeast dough, all purpose flour

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

I'd like that recipe

Standby...it’s long but easy

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Can I veganize it or are eggs required?

Yeast—so not sure how you get that brilliant rise without it...

That said, there’s a ton of butter in it, so while you can probably find a substitute for the eggs, I think it’s the butter that would be the no-go

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Yeast—so not sure how you get that brilliant rise without it...

That said, there’s a ton of butter in it, so while you can probably find a substitute for the eggs, I think it’s the butter that would be the no-go

Yeast is vegan.  Easy to use margarine as a substitute I do it all the time.  Eggs are the most difficult, I’ve tried aquafaba for baking and it’s just ok, flax isn’t much better.

4 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I ***** hate the Pats. They always have to jump in to try and ruin our fun. I feel like if I ever got my wish of spending the night with Gal Gadot, I'd climb into bed, turn the bedside lamp on and Bill Belichick would be laying on top of her, a huge ***** eating grin on his face

Someone, quick, put BB's face on her body.

Why Gal Gadot's Cleopatra Casting Has Fans Divided - E! Online

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I ***** hate the Pats. They always have to jump in to try and ruin our fun. I feel like if I ever got my wish of spending the night with Gal Gadot, I'd climb into bed, turn the bedside lamp on and Bill Belichick would be laying on top of her, a huge ***** eating grin on his face

bill-belichick-subway-commercial.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Bakari also repped Tyrod, and we treated him well.  I suspect Overdorf has a good relationship with him. 

Exactly this is another reason you try to treat players with rspect when cutting/trading/etc. I remember some people were hoping that they would traded McCoy and atleast could have gotten a 7th rd or whatever. The respectful thing was to release him like they did, so he could choose his team. It's the little things!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yeast is vegan.  Easy to use margarine as a substitute I do it all the time.  Eggs are the most difficult, I’ve tried aquafaba for baking and it’s just ok, flax isn’t much better.

I find if you do vegan baking, it depends on if the butter is intended to be there for the flavor or not. Hard to replicate the butter flavor. If the butter is in the recipe for the oil properties, it's easily substituted.