Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do you have a source for this or just your opinion?

Just my opinion. If it’s really between those 3 teams, we are the best option. The Dolphins aren’t going anywhere, the Chiefs have an established running back now, we have a need for a running game plus he can stick it to both his former teams within a few weeks of each other this season

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

Not sure I would like this move and Bell is pretty much another Antonio Brown type of player that Pittsburgh (and now the Jets) couldn't wait to move on from.

If we are truly looking for midseason reinforcements it has to be on the defensive side of the ball since help is needed at all 3 levels if we are going to turn this thing around.

I wanted "Snacks" but he signed with the Seahawks 

6 minutes ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

If Bell can still run routes proficiently wouldn't this just help boost Josh's passing stats? 

LETS GET IT DONE. 

Bell is also outstanding in pass protection.

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Per Dan Patrick (reading a source.)

Willing to bet he is signing with KC,  but Bills should have the most money to offer.  Sean will pass because he only like high motor good guys ,  will never learn and you lose because it.  Andy Reid is the teacher and Sean still does not get it,  this is why Murphy is still on this team.  The fact is Singletary is not taking us anywhere with his lack of size and speed,  a motivated Bell can really help Allen out.  

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Willing to bet he is signing with KC,  but Bills should have the most money to offer.  Sean will pass because he only like high motor good guys ,  will never learn and you lose because it.  Andy Reid is the teacher and Sean still does not get it,  this is why Murphy is still on this team.  The fact is Singletary is not taking us anywhere with his lack of size and speed,  a motivated Bell can really help Allen out.  

Bell will help Singletary, too.

Singletary shouldn't be running up the middle.  They should use him out of the backfield & on the edges.  He needs space to make things happen.

Maybe Moss can be that complimentary guy, but we don't know. Bell is an instant upgrade to a running game that has struggled to this point.

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

I would offer up the most money on prove it one year deal,  the Bills can win over KC this way. 

Nobody is really offering more money than one another in this case due to the offset language in the contract. If the Bills offer $3 mil for example, that just means the Jets pay him $3 mil less. Unless someone is giving Bell more than his overpaid contract that the Jets had signed him too, the money won't matter here.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Bell will help Singletary, too.

Singletary shouldn't be running up the middle.  They should use him out of the backfield & on the edges.  He needs space to make things happen.

Maybe Moss can be that complimentary guy, but we don't know. Bell is an instant upgrade to a running game that has struggled to this point.

It seems like people are assuming he'll magically return to his 25 year old self in Pittsburgh...

If McBean thinks he's and upgrade, and can handle his drama in the locker room than I guess we shall see if he can actually help the team.

9 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Not sure I would like this move and Bell is pretty much another Antonio Brown type of player that Pittsburgh (and now the Jets) couldn't wait to move on from.

If we are truly looking for midseason reinforcements it has to be on the defensive side of the ball since help is needed at all 3 levels if we are going to turn this thing around.

Which former Pro bowl player, looking for a new lease on football life just got released and is available for league min on D? 

EDIT -

OK lets get Earl Thomas as well  for league min as well!

Edited by Nester

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

wouldn't wins be better than boosting Allen's stats?

The two are not mutually exclusive. Two things can be true at once. He can help us win games, while boosting stats.

In fact, that's actually the way it normally happens.

• Like (+1) 1