Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Then why did he confirm they're looking into him?

Show him the money,  talking could be to motivate Singletary.  Getting Bell helps Sean play power football and helps Josh in passing game.  End of the day the Bills can offer double or more than KC

9 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

We need Bell so bad, hopefully he chooses us.

People that don't know if they want this or he wouldn't be a huge addition, are in delusional about our running backs.  Same situation with Fournette.  We need a real RB bad!!

There are very few RB that can run effectively without good run blocking.

Do you think Le'Veon Bell is one of those backs?

I don't

Do you think we have good run blocking?

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lol.....no.  Interesting how you put words into my mouth with your assumptions. You’re not one to do that 🤣

Our problem is OL.  Luckily for us, we have a potentially dominant pass game that can open up the run game based on how teams defend us as the season goes on.  I think bell is a better RB than Moss and yeldon.  Do you?  Good in pass pro, goal line and catching out of the backfield. Upgrading a position and possibly gaining a combo pick for what should be a low price makes sense to me.  Get better anywhere we can.  

We don't know if Moss and Yeldon are worse than Bell--they've hardly played, whereas Bell was "utilized" a LOT last year. Moss is hurt and McD just doesn't play Yeldon last year.  He gets in Tuesday and is productive.

I just don't know how he will do better behind this O-line than he did last year with the Jets.  This is an O-line that looks worse supporting the run than last year, so the answer is bringing in 7th year RC who struggles behind poor run blocking O-lines (and who has had a single 16 games season--7 years ago--in his career)?  Doesn't seem to make much sense.  

Wherever he winds up, and I hope its Blo, he's got to be happy he’s out of a Jets jersey. Adams is gone. Bell is gone and Mosely is not playing this year and may well also to have played his last game as a Jet. So the Jets  are now going to play the young ones, inevitably tank and aim for the #1 pick in the 2021 draft. So Darnold has to be wondering whether they trade out of the first pick or trade him and go with Lawrence (good chance they trade Sam). And of course in the meantime they have a zombie for a HC. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse tire fire.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't

He’s the best pass-catching back in the league by a wide margin.  He can run WR routes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't

No one can argue "yes", based on his career.

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I’m gonna say he signs with Miami.  You don’t sit out a year because you’re trying to win a Super Bowl. Money, beaches and chicks are where it’s at. 

I'm gonna say he doesn't fit with what I think Miami is trying to do, but I could be wrong - I often am.

KC has proven effective run blocking, but they also have a proven effective hot young running back in Edwards-Helaire.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

It seems like people are assuming he'll magically return to his 25 year old self in Pittsburgh...

If McBean thinks he's and upgrade, and can handle his drama in the locker room than I guess we shall see if he can actually help the team.

Not sure if he's his 25 year old self, but he's only 28 and had that year off as well.  He wasnt good on the Jets, but the Jets have had a bad offense and a terrible o-line.  Its just hard to believe he fell off that far.

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I’m gonna say he signs with Miami.  You don’t sit out a year because you’re trying to win a Super Bowl. Money, beaches and chicks are where it’s at. 

It’s funny how he’s never lived anywhere but cold places (at least in season). Grew up in Columbus (my neighbor coached him in HS), then East Lansing, MI, then Pittsburgh, Then NJ.