MNF: Chargers at Saints

YoloinOhio

That's on Anthony Lynn for wasting time with dumb play calls. 5 yards closer and it would have gone in. Why do you wait until 3rd and 1 to take a shot? Just bizarre decision making.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lynn getting done by his kicker.

The kicker was done by Lynn

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Stupid call behind the 1st marker. Oh Anthony Lynn??

That was my 1st reaction, but if that ball was in front of Williams and he is able to run into it then it's an easy 1st. He had to pull up and it killed his momentum allowing him to be tackled like that. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Called it; I knew the Lynn coached chargers up 20-3 would cough this up!  Some people are coordinators and some are coaches.  Hopefully he stays the coach though.

Yeah.  I like watching Herbert.  But couldn't figure out why I was rooting for the AFC team.   Need Lynn to keep on, keeping on....

• Like (+1) 1

I had the Saints in my survivor pool.  Made me sweat it out.  I still haven’t used Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, Seattle, Buffalo nor Kansas City.  

Edited by wjag

18 minutes ago, wjag said:

I had the Saints in my survivor pool.  Made me sweat it out.  I still haven’t used Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, Seattle, Buffalo nor Kansas City.  

So you're gonna use Buffalo next week, right?