Good Job!

Hey all, most of you dont know me, i am a Jets fan and i have been here for awhile. Gotta say i am very impressed with how your team has improved and been managed. I am definitely jealous, and i know my team is in the crapper, i expected it this season. I hope you end up winning the division and keep the Pats out of the playoffs. Allen has impressed me and i wish Darnold had the right coaching staff around him to keep him at Allens level. This season sucks, but its good to see other teams than the Pats dominating. Go Jets!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 27

Thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately, I’m not sold on Darnold being a franchise QB as I was never entirely impressed with him in college. 

Appreciate you checking in...it would be fun to have a rival in the division again not including the Pats***. 😃 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Hey all, most of you dont know me, i am a Jets fan and i have been here for awhile. Gotta say i am very impressed with how your team has improved and been managed. I am definitely jealous, and i know my team is in the crapper, i expected it this season. I hope you end up winning the division and keep the Pats out of the playoffs. Allen has impressed me and i wish Darnold had the right coaching staff around him to keep him at Allens level. This season sucks, but its good to see other teams than the Pats dominating. Go Jets!

It’s really a shame what the Jets are doing to Darnold.   On the right team,(or better coaching) he would flourish.   

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

There is no way I will feel sorry for you.....I did try though

Im not asking for people to feel sorry for me, never asked for that. I hate Gase and he needs to be fired.

Just now, sherpa said:

Cheer up.

SAR 1 claims you're 4-0.

Let me tell you something, that dude is a tool, he is a hardcore fan, but very unrealistic.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Hey buddy. Sorry the jets blow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

It’s really a shame what the Jets are doing to Darnold.   On the right team,(or better coaching) he would flourish.   

True words! If we get the number one pick we should trade out of it for a kings ransom and surround Darnold with actual talent.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Truth is... Darnold is actually a good QB... Gase is just a terrible coach.. Question is, can Darnold rebound with a better coaching staff or is he ruined?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately, I’m not sold on Darnold being a franchise QB as I was never entirely impressed with him in college. 

Appreciate you checking in...it would be fun to have a rival in the division again not including the Pats***. 😃 

I have been telling people since McDermott was hired that you guys would be taking the division once Brady left. Thats not kissing your ass, thats being realistic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Well

New York 

New Jersey

We're both new teams tks for the wellness you have showed 3 of my friends habe seasons to the jets well hopefully you don't have to what 17 years before you see the next playoffs

O and let Miami win so they don't get better draft choices

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

I hate the fact I’m going to post on this terrible thread, but keep your ass kissing to yourself.

we don’t want your jet stank around these parts. 

This is completely unnecessary.. I read other teams forum every here and there just to get a feel for the other team... Let’s not act like idiots here..

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

1) the hate for New England is mutual.

2) I also hope that you guys find a new coach, and don’t give up on Darnold. He’s still very young and with the right pieces around him,

like it’s taken for Allen, he can be a very good passer in this league imo.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hey buddy. Sorry the jets blow.

Tell me something that i dont know!

Full disclosure;

I did not post this for sympathy, i posted for intellectual discussion. Yes, my team sucks, you dont have to remind me of that. I am on every AFCE forums, so dont tell me i just came here to kiss ass.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I wouldnt count on us being a rival anytime soon. We will finish with most likely the top pick, i want to trade out of that and surround Darnold with weapons, and maybe he will turn out to be the savior we thought he would be. If we do have to draft a new QB, i say Fields, he is more suited to be the QB that the league is going to now.

10 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Im not asking for people to feel sorry for me, never asked for that. I hate Gase and he needs to be fired.

Let me tell you something, that dude is a tool, he is a hardcore fan, but very unrealistic.

Rex wants to come back to Jets and that dude sounds like dull tool which has no use anymore.

Won't Rex and Gregg Williams be a good team?  Marrone might be available to coach OL next year.

Just now, NobesBLO13 said:

This thread gives me an idea. As punishment for their recent violations Tennessee should be forced to have Gase as their HC for the 20-21 season. That’ll learn’em! 😀

I wouldnt wish that on anyone. 

Just now, Limeaid said:

Rex wants to come back to Jets and that dude sounds like dull tool which has no use anymore.

Won't Rex and Gregg Williams be a good team?  Marrone might be available to coach OL next year.

I would take Rex back! I dont even know what to wish for now, this has become a nightmare.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

I wouldnt count on us being a rival anytime soon. We will finish with most likely the top pick, i want to trade out of that and surround Darnold with weapons, and maybe he will turn out to be the savior we thought he would be. If we do have to draft a new QB, i say Fields, he is more suited to be the QB that the league is going to now.

Maybe you will trade your first round 2 pick for our #32 pick.

Gase is terrible -- we all saw it when he was the HC in Miami.  The fact that the Jets hired him is one illustration out of many of how bad the Jets front office is.  Replacing Gase and the other coaches won't solve the problems the Jets have.  They need a much stronger and more capable front office.  They have a lot of high draft picks coming up and could work that advantage to build the roster, but their team is so full of holes they're likely just to play whack-a-mole, solving one problem while another pops up, and watching their few good players continue to demand trades or just leave in free agency.  How do I know that?  I've been a Bills fan for almost 60 years, and I know once a team gets into that hole it's really hard to get out.

The Chiefs-Pats game showed ex-Bill Gilmore (one first rounder) covering ex-Bill Sammy Watkins (two first rounders and change).  That should tell you what you need to know about what could happen with the Jets in the next few years.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Utah John said:

Gase is terrible -- we all saw it when he was the HC in Miami.  The fact that the Jets hired him is one illustration out of many of how bad the Jets front office is.  Replacing Gase and the other coaches won't solve the problems the Jets have.  They need a much stronger and more capable front office.  They have a lot of high draft picks coming up and could work that advantage to build the roster, but their team is so full of holes they're likely just to play whack-a-mole, solving one problem while another pops up, and watching their few good players continue to demand trades or just leave in free agency.  How do I know that?  I've been a Bills fan for almost 60 years, and I know once a team gets into that hole it's really hard to get out.

The Chiefs-Pats game showed ex-Bill Gilmore (one first rounder) covering ex-Bill Sammy Watkins (two first rounders and change).  That should tell you what you need to know about what could happen with the Jets in the next few years.

Gase is not the answer, that is a fact. Peyton Manning gave him his legacy and its gone now. 

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Im used to it, the Jets ownership and management make this happen. I appreciate it, but tards will be tards.

Way to use a derogatory term that’s highly insulting against individuals with disabilities.

I hope the jets go 0-16 this year, keep Gase, and draft Trevor Lawrence only to ruin his career. 

***** the jets and ***** your trolling. I hope the jets only bring you misery for the rest of your life. 

25 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Spaggs? Did you quit drinking? And OxyContin? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I’m not...but it would be fun. You do need a new QB, coach, GM and entire football operations staff. 

Hey, we were in the bottom for 17 years and only scraped out last year. To be honest, it’s reasonable for us to wish that voodoo on someone else (Bobby Bouchet). 😃 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

This thread gives me an idea. As punishment for their recent violations Tennessee should be forced to have Gase as their HC for the 20-21 season. That’ll learn’em! 😀

I really like this idea.  Tennessee must forfeit Vrabel and hire Gase.  That would most definitely learn 'em

McDermott  was all about "trust the process" and "creating the right culture."  This was a priority seemingly above talent and X's and O's.  This of course made many scoff at the notion but I give you the Bills and the Jets as exhibit A and B as to why it matters.  Tre White opts in and gets extended while CJ Mosley opted out Jamal Adams wanted out.  If a HC can't create positive relationships, build a strong locker room culture that the players buy into and develop young talent, that team is toast.  Maybe the Jets get it right with the next hire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah I think it’s kinda dirty to discourage fans of other teams not to post, when they’re not trolling. I’ve been on a few other boards and had a good time chatting football with rivals. Let’s show a little class 

I believe the Terms of Service addresses this. As long as they are civil, we should ALL be civil. Not sure why that even needs to be said, but......

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

download (1).jpg

• Like (+1) 1