WTF

Foxx

58 minutes ago, SDS said:

Of the people who have tagged me, I decided to respond here. 🤷‍♂️ I apologize if this is long and rambling. I will try and address the issue, but it also contains bits and pieces of thoughts I have had over a decade. This is not directed at you personally. "Your" applies to many people.

Pre-pre-pre-amble: 
To state an obvious point, to some, but lost on others... I am a human being, over 50, with my own life filled with good stuff, bad stuff, health issues, family issues, career, etc... Prior to this virus getting hold in the US, my left arm was numb 24/7. I was convinced that the massive cervical herniations in my neck could best be solved by an artificial disc replacement oversees. I was working on my insurance in March, when everything came to a halt. Thankfully, weeks later, it appears my body reabsorbed my herniations and the numbness went away. Fast-forward to today. I live on the edge with my condition. I try to sleep on a rolled up towel under my head. Most positions when I lie down and relax or try to sleep cause both my arms to go numb. I get constantly woken up because of it. "Relaxing" is anything but. It's a daily reminder that I have a serious condition circling my waters. 

I have a kid struggling to navigate college amid COVID-19. I have another with a laundry list of health issues we try to manage everyday. My wife is immune-compromised with her issues. The good news is we were distracted this summer by building a nice pool for my family, despite the kids being mostly grown. It was a foolish financial decision made only to provide a home escape for their health. 

So here I am. Over 50 years old, navigating my own increasingly complicated existence taking time on a Sunday Morning summoned in a politics subforum in Buffalo Bills community to talk about some random, anonymous (to me anyway) individual on the internet. What better way to spend a beautiful fall morning right?

I say this, not because I want sympathy or to suggest that my family and I are different. My point is that I am the same as everyone. I am not a TBD on-call robot with infinite bandwidth. And while many people automatically get this. Many do not. Being mindful that you are one of hundreds and hundreds of people demanding our minuscule gift of time is not an unreasonable expectation.

Pre-pre-amble:
This is a Buffalo Bills community. It's a simple statement. For decades, I have done my best (although sometimes not good enough), to provide a place for people to talk about the team and the NFL. It's amazing so many people have chosen to stick around all these years. I am also fully aware of the countless friendships that have been made and the small opportunities that have come along (like KtD writing for the Buffalo News, Lori writing for her home town paper, Moose making wallpapers for the Bills) that may have been aided by our community. 

With that said, I don't run 4chan for Bills fans. I don't run The Donald for Bills fans. While this subforum may be extremely important to many members personally, please realize this is not what we do. PPP is not the dog. 

I do not moderate this subforum. None of the moderators do. I have done my best for well over 10 years, for better or worse (probably worse), to be blissfully ignorant of what goes on here. I can tell you prior to this administration there were probably many years I didn't come in here. Years. If i didn't know about, then I happily ignored it. This is probably not the best thing I've done, but moderating politics on the internet is not something I care to do. I've kept his place open in an ever-changing internet landscape because a lot of people here have enjoyed it and have made friends.  I stayed away FOR the benefit of the people here. A politics board in a Buffalo Bills community has been kept open BECAUSE of you. 

Pre-amble:

Censorship. PPP has 800k posts right now and an untouched 3-year topic on Qanon. 🤦‍♂️ Take your stellar analysis elsewhere. 

The situation:

Please take a moment and step back from your personal relationships and look at this situation from my point of view. I am not the "Buffalo Bills community administrator for my personal friends". I have to hear everyone. I have to weigh everyone's conduct. I have to consider fairness to everyone. I have to consider the legitimacy of dissenting points of view for everyone. I don't get to ignore my friends' behavior because - "hey, we are friends and I agree with them, so I don't care". I don't have that luxury. Please consider that my position extends far beyond my own personal preferences.

With that said, I experience this place different from others. Everyone's personal experience differs from others here. We read vastly different subsets of posts. We participate more in one area or the other. We befriend some but not the others. Some skim, some read intently. Some read the message only, some take into account of who is saying what. We all peer into this place looking through different soda straws.

Your experience may that DR is a great guy and a valuable member of this forum. This is what you see through your soda straw. My soda straw is different. 

As I said earlier, I try my best to avoid this place. I never, ever, ever just look here to see "what's up". However, when stuff gets reported I am forced to at least look and acknowledge the report exists. I then decide, and make no mistake it is a decision, to give a further look. So, my point of view, my experience, my soda straw is that despite my attempts to avoid this place - my nose gets shoved in ***** on a regular basis. It's on these occasions when my nose gets shoved in *****, that I am forced to acknowledge awfulness that would never, ever exist in any other place in the community.

For instance, in August, DR started a topic that basically said, "This topic is to be used by the community to ***** on another member". 

This may not register with you, but as the admin here - it registers with me. It's a BIG deal. We have probably had 8-9 million posts in this community. This is the first time I have ever seen this done to this extreme. Raw and ugly. (This is waaaaay different than some call out post over a beef. In the message board world, this was psychotic.) It doesn't matter if you think the "other member" is annoying or that you dislike them. It doesn't matter how valuable you think DR is to a politics discussion in a Buffalo Bills community. I am the administrator for BOTH people here, as well everyone else in the community at large.

I suspended him for 30 days. I was met with a childish barrage of additional accounts being registered. Completely wasting my time.

When he came back I met with an instant PM pissing match between him and another member that included me. Again. Over 50 years, with a real life to attend to. DR ignores it.

Then last night I get barraged with 5-6 reports from PPP. So I again stop what i am doing to look into a politics subforum in a Buffalo bills community. And there he is - calling a member an ####### 1, 2, 3, 4 times in a row. Oblivious to what happened a month ago. That member he bombed had all the appearances of just trying to talk. What am I, now having my nose shoved into another pile of his *****, supposed to do? Say others think DR is a very valuable member in a politics subforum in a Buffalo Bills community and therefore he has carte blanche to treat anyone, anywhere however he wants, whenever he wants? I can't unsee it. It was completely brazen and completely dismissive of an event we just had before. While DR was calling another member an #######, he was flipping me the middle finger.

This is where I ask each of you to step back and see this through my soda straw. As an administrator, I don't care about his politics or his point of view. All that conspiracy stuff is sitting right there untouched. However, his grotesque treatment of others is actually behavior that I am forced to occasionally address. He unnecessarily takes time away from me and my life to deal with his extreme behavior. 

Do not be angry at me. Be angry at DR. It is his conduct that has created this situation. His. It is his ability to just ignore people. It is his inability to put people on the ignore list. It is his inability to respond to others, not in a civil way, but something, anything, short of extreme. It is his inability to acknowledge what happened a month ago and make trivial adjustments to his interactions.

That's my position from where I sit. I hope you at least consider what I wrote above, think about my position, and realize "being valuable" to some people isn't a golden ticket to do as you please.

If you read this far. Thanks for reading. Go Bills.

Just MO but I understand the rationale of the first parts of your post.  I also agree that in a vacuum, or through a soda straw DR's posts were caustic.  I feel like there are two things that didn't make there way through the soda straw:

1. DR has been constantly baited by a series of new posters that offer no content whatsoever.  They seem to have literally created IDs just to badger primarily him and by extension anyone that agrees with any political opinions they don't share.  That is what is different than it was in the years you weren't on here.  There used to be lefties on here that put in well reasoned thoughts like Kelly and even Pasta.  There are still a few but they are harder to find.  Kelly, Pasta, etc. and some conservatives as well have been replaced by posters who I won't name but whose histories are searchable and clearly not meant to contribute to any conversation. 

"Back in the day" discussions got heated and there was name calling.  There really weren't a lot of people randomly posting nonsensical gifs meant solely to disrupt.  I find the banishing of DR understandable in a soda straw, but not really if its  isolated to just him when others are far worse.  Basically he snapped.  It's like the guy drawing a 5 minute major because the ref didn't see the opponent continually slashing.  I'm not saying TFR was the slashing offender necessarily but there are several.  I don't know from whom the 5-6 reports complaining about DR came from but I'd guess that there is a good chance that they came from people that have either baited him in the past or simply don't agree with him politically and who would not lodge a similar complaint about an offender with whom they agree politically. 

2. I think that the existence of PPP has likely saved you a lot of headaches over the years because there is an outlet to remove political talk from the main board or have it not show up in the first place.  I think you'd agree that most political threads started over the last several years on the main board were by people unaware of PPP.  Posters here, left or right, don't really do that as near as I can tell.  There is a big difference in moving a thread or comment to PPP versus just deleting it.  Not all of the stuff would make its way from PPP to the main board, but some would.  And it would be a giant unsolvable pain.  I'm not saying you deserve that because you don't.  But it would be inevitable. 

I'll summarize by saying that none of this is your fault and I'm guessing that everyone understands that.  I think that a quick fix through one soda straw, in any situation, is not commonly going to make the problems go away even though that is unfortunate.  At the end of the day though it is your board.  There is no question about that nor should there be.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, SDS said:

Of the people who have tagged me, I decided to respond here. 🤷‍♂️ I apologize if this is long and rambling. I will try and address the issue, but it also contains bits and pieces of thoughts I have had over a decade. This is not directed at you personally. "Your" applies to many people.

Pre-pre-pre-amble: 
To state an obvious point, to some, but lost on others... I am a human being, over 50, with my own life filled with good stuff, bad stuff, health issues, family issues, career, etc... Prior to this virus getting hold in the US, my left arm was numb 24/7. I was convinced that the massive cervical herniations in my neck could best be solved by an artificial disc replacement oversees. I was working on my insurance in March, when everything came to a halt. Thankfully, weeks later, it appears my body reabsorbed my herniations and the numbness went away. Fast-forward to today. I live on the edge with my condition. I try to sleep on a rolled up towel under my head. Most positions when I lie down and relax or try to sleep cause both my arms to go numb. I get constantly woken up because of it. "Relaxing" is anything but. It's a daily reminder that I have a serious condition circling my waters. 

I have a kid struggling to navigate college amid COVID-19. I have another with a laundry list of health issues we try to manage everyday. My wife is immune-compromised with her issues. The good news is we were distracted this summer by building a nice pool for my family, despite the kids being mostly grown. It was a foolish financial decision made only to provide a home escape for their health. 

So here I am. Over 50 years old, navigating my own increasingly complicated existence taking time on a Sunday Morning summoned in a politics subforum in Buffalo Bills community to talk about some random, anonymous (to me anyway) individual on the internet. What better way to spend a beautiful fall morning right?

I say this, not because I want sympathy or to suggest that my family and I are different. My point is that I am the same as everyone. I am not a TBD on-call robot with infinite bandwidth. And while many people automatically get this. Many do not. Being mindful that you are one of hundreds and hundreds of people demanding our minuscule gift of time is not an unreasonable expectation.

Pre-pre-amble:
This is a Buffalo Bills community. It's a simple statement. For decades, I have done my best (although sometimes not good enough), to provide a place for people to talk about the team and the NFL. It's amazing so many people have chosen to stick around all these years. I am also fully aware of the countless friendships that have been made and the small opportunities that have come along (like KtD writing for the Buffalo News, Lori writing for her home town paper, Moose making wallpapers for the Bills) that may have been aided by our community. 

With that said, I don't run 4chan for Bills fans. I don't run The Donald for Bills fans. While this subforum may be extremely important to many members personally, please realize this is not what we do. PPP is not the dog. 

I do not moderate this subforum. None of the moderators do. I have done my best for well over 10 years, for better or worse (probably worse), to be blissfully ignorant of what goes on here. I can tell you prior to this administration there were probably many years I didn't come in here. Years. If i didn't know about, then I happily ignored it. This is probably not the best thing I've done, but moderating politics on the internet is not something I care to do. I've kept his place open in an ever-changing internet landscape because a lot of people here have enjoyed it and have made friends.  I stayed away FOR the benefit of the people here. A politics board in a Buffalo Bills community has been kept open BECAUSE of you. 

Pre-amble:

Censorship. PPP has 800k posts right now and an untouched 3-year topic on Qanon. 🤦‍♂️ Take your stellar analysis elsewhere. 

The situation:

Please take a moment and step back from your personal relationships and look at this situation from my point of view. I am not the "Buffalo Bills community administrator for my personal friends". I have to hear everyone. I have to weigh everyone's conduct. I have to consider fairness to everyone. I have to consider the legitimacy of dissenting points of view for everyone. I don't get to ignore my friends' behavior because - "hey, we are friends and I agree with them, so I don't care". I don't have that luxury. Please consider that my position extends far beyond my own personal preferences.

With that said, I experience this place different from others. Everyone's personal experience differs from others here. We read vastly different subsets of posts. We participate more in one area or the other. We befriend some but not the others. Some skim, some read intently. Some read the message only, some take into account of who is saying what. We all peer into this place looking through different soda straws.

Your experience may that DR is a great guy and a valuable member of this forum. This is what you see through your soda straw. My soda straw is different. 

As I said earlier, I try my best to avoid this place. I never, ever, ever just look here to see "what's up". However, when stuff gets reported I am forced to at least look and acknowledge the report exists. I then decide, and make no mistake it is a decision, to give a further look. So, my point of view, my experience, my soda straw is that despite my attempts to avoid this place - my nose gets shoved in ***** on a regular basis. It's on these occasions when my nose gets shoved in *****, that I am forced to acknowledge awfulness that would never, ever exist in any other place in the community.

For instance, in August, DR started a topic that basically said, "This topic is to be used by the community to ***** on another member". 

This may not register with you, but as the admin here - it registers with me. It's a BIG deal. We have probably had 8-9 million posts in this community. This is the first time I have ever seen this done to this extreme. Raw and ugly. (This is waaaaay different than some call out post over a beef. In the message board world, this was psychotic.) It doesn't matter if you think the "other member" is annoying or that you dislike them. It doesn't matter how valuable you think DR is to a politics discussion in a Buffalo Bills community. I am the administrator for BOTH people here, as well everyone else in the community at large.

I suspended him for 30 days. I was met with a childish barrage of additional accounts being registered. Completely wasting my time.

When he came back I met with an instant PM pissing match between him and another member that included me. Again. Over 50 years, with a real life to attend to. DR ignores it.

Then last night I get barraged with 5-6 reports from PPP. So I again stop what i am doing to look into a politics subforum in a Buffalo bills community. And there he is - calling a member an ####### 1, 2, 3, 4 times in a row. Oblivious to what happened a month ago. That member he bombed had all the appearances of just trying to talk. What am I, now having my nose shoved into another pile of his *****, supposed to do? Say others think DR is a very valuable member in a politics subforum in a Buffalo Bills community and therefore he has carte blanche to treat anyone, anywhere however he wants, whenever he wants? I can't unsee it. It was completely brazen and completely dismissive of an event we just had before. While DR was calling another member an #######, he was flipping me the middle finger.

This is where I ask each of you to step back and see this through my soda straw. As an administrator, I don't care about his politics or his point of view. All that conspiracy stuff is sitting right there untouched. However, his grotesque treatment of others is actually behavior that I am forced to occasionally address. He unnecessarily takes time away from me and my life to deal with his extreme behavior. 

Do not be angry at me. Be angry at DR. It is his conduct that has created this situation. His. It is his ability to just ignore people. It is his inability to put people on the ignore list. It is his inability to respond to others, not in a civil way, but something, anything, short of extreme. It is his inability to acknowledge what happened a month ago and make trivial adjustments to his interactions.

That's my position from where I sit. I hope you at least consider what I wrote above, think about my position, and realize "being valuable" to some people isn't a golden ticket to do as you please.

Hoax. Fake News.

46 minutes ago, SDS said:

Then last night I get barraged with 5-6 reports from PPP. So I again stop what i am doing to look into a politics subforum in a Buffalo bills community.

Go Bills.

That description says a lot.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SDS said:

Pre-pre-pre-amble: 

Pre-pre-amble:

Pre-amble:

The situation:

That's my position from where I sit. I hope you at least consider what I wrote above, think about my position, and realize "being valuable" to some people isn't a golden ticket to do as you please

If you read this far. Thanks for reading. Go Bills.'s 

Thanks for taking the time to formally respond to the outrage regarding DR .  DR lives by his own rules and we all have to respect that.  I will miss his perspective and passion, but there are many others who contribute interesting insightful comments.  Unfortunately for those people, the board has attracted an element of empty suits whose sole purpose seems to be to disrupt and antagonize.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SDS said:

Pre-pre-pre-amble: 

Pre-pre-amble:

Pre-amble:

The situation:

...thanks SDS for taking the time to express your views....certainly you have a life OUTSIDE of TBD......hopefully you do not regret starting TBD for Bills fans, but it is easy to see how certain forums leave you exasperated and second guessing yourself, watching your original vision sink to new lower depths beyond reproach.....it is sad.....at the same time, there are a certain few who flagrantly disrespect your vision for their own personal gratitude and aggrandizement.....I willingly donated to the recent upgrades to pledge my support....however, if you and the MODS determine major changes must be made to return to your ORIGINAL sense of TBD purpose, my donation will forever be money well spent...good luck friend.................

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Omg. 

you tools keep it up an you may just lose this haven where you can spout your trash 

on description comes to mind 

Spoiled Brat 

As SDS said. Blame the guy who put himself in his position. 

You're a hypocrite. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Omg. 

you tools keep it up an you may just lose this haven where you can spout your trash 

on description comes to mind 

Spoiled Brat 

...LMAO!...so where would YOU go next?.......perhaps Waste Management is in YOUR future.....SMH............

• Sad 1

So I guess the solution to getting rid of the idiots who spew nothing but political hatred towards anybody who disagrees with them is to bombard SDS with multiple complaints instead of just ignoring them. I guess two can play that game.

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

So I guess the solution to getting rid of the idiots who spew nothing but political hatred towards anybody who disagrees with them is to bombard SDS with multiple complaints instead of just ignoring them. I guess two can play that game.

Ignore them just like in real life.

• Thank you (+1) 1

People are acting like DR isn’t an adult and can’t ignore the bait???  We all do it.  Everyone defending him ignores the bait.  He can’t do it.  

the bait is not an excuse 

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

That doesn't work. What does work is reporting them to the mods until they get tired of it and suspend them. 

the fact you took away “annoy SDS and the mods” from SDS’s post is disturbing.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just MO but I understand the rationale of the first parts of your post.  I also agree that in a vacuum, or through a soda straw DR's posts were caustic.  I feel like there are two things that didn't make there way through the soda straw:

1. DR has been constantly baited by a series of new posters that offer no content whatsoever.  They seem to have literally created IDs just to badger primarily him and by extension anyone that agrees with any political opinions they don't share.  That is what is different than it was in the years you weren't on here.  There used to be lefties on here that put in well reasoned thoughts like Kelly and even Pasta.  There are still a few but they are harder to find.  Kelly, Pasta, etc. and some conservatives as well have been replaced by posters who I won't name but whose histories are searchable and clearly not meant to contribute to any conversation. 

"Back in the day" discussions got heated and there was name calling.  There really weren't a lot of people randomly posting nonsensical gifs meant solely to disrupt.  I find the banishing of DR understandable in a soda straw, but not really if its  isolated to just him when others are far worse.  Basically he snapped.  It's like the guy drawing a 5 minute major because the ref didn't see the opponent continually slashing.  I'm not saying TFR was the slashing offender necessarily but there are several.  I don't know from whom the 5-6 reports complaining about DR came from but I'd guess that there is a good chance that they came from people that have either baited him in the past or simply don't agree with him politically and who would not lodge a similar complaint about an offender with whom they agree politically. 

2. I think that the existence of PPP has likely saved you a lot of headaches over the years because there is an outlet to remove political talk from the main board or have it not show up in the first place.  I think you'd agree that most political threads started over the last several years on the main board were by people unaware of PPP.  Posters here, left or right, don't really do that as near as I can tell.  There is a big difference in moving a thread or comment to PPP versus just deleting it.  Not all of the stuff would make its way from PPP to the main board, but some would.  And it would be a giant unsolvable pain.  I'm not saying you deserve that because you don't.  But it would be inevitable. 

I'll summarize by saying that none of this is your fault and I'm guessing that everyone understands that.  I think that a quick fix through one soda straw, in any situation, is not commonly going to make the problems go away even though that is unfortunate.  At the end of the day though it is your board.  There is no question about that nor should there be.

Stop defending the indefensible.  DR was banned for personal attacks on other posters after being suspended previously for personal attacks on other posters.  He's NOT some martyr for free speech but simply a cyber bully who got his comeuppance.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s amazing , and speaks to the mindset of so many of you, that DR constantly breaks the rules attacking trolls....and because he got banned for it....there is a leftist agenda on the forum and censoring you all.

holy crap.  Talk about paranoid and delusional.  I’m sure the mods are thrilled that this forum has turned into a conspiracy-ridden dark corner of the forum..yet they allow it.  But no, they are censoring.

• Like (+1) 2

Keep pissing an moaning. SDS laid down the facts as he sees it. 

if you do not like it find a place that will allow your Qanon beliefs 

Where will I go?  

I text people I know. 
I might use FB where no hate is tolerated. 

be happy for what you have.   
abuse and you may lose it. 

Common sense.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

People are acting like DR isn’t an adult and can’t ignore the bait???  We all do it.  Everyone defending him ignores the bait.  He can’t do it.  

the bait is not an excuse 

the fact you took away “annoy SDS and the mods” from SDS’s post is disturbing.  

The fact that you added words I did not say is disturbing,  not surprising though. Still disturbing though.

24 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

It’s amazing , and speaks to the mindset of so many of you, that DR constantly breaks the rules attacking trolls....and because he got banned for it....there is a leftist agenda on the forum and censoring you all.

holy crap.  Talk about paranoid and delusional.  I’m sure the mods are thrilled that this forum has turned into a conspiracy-ridden dark corner of the forum..yet they allow it.  But no, they are censoring.

There is no one as blind as one who will not see.

Just now, westside2 said:

The fact that you added words I did not say is disturbing,  not surprising though. Still disturbing though.

no, you said you need to start reporting stuff more often to play that game.  That is beyond selfish and childish.  The mods don’t want to be bothered with this sub forum, grow up

Just now, Crayola64 said:

no, you said you need to start reporting stuff more often to play that game.  That is beyond selfish and childish.  The mods don’t want to be bothered with this sub forum, grow up

I never said annoy anyone. If the mods don't want to be bothered, why do you and your little sycophants always go running to them when you get your feelings hurt?

Just now, westside2 said:

I never said annoy anyone. If the mods don't want to be bothered, why do you and your little sycophants always go running to them when you get your feelings hurt?

I didn’t.  You are the only person crying that you are going to start reporting people.  And you didn’t say annoy, but what you are suggesting is beyond annoying.  

stop bothering adults about messages on a forum.  Grow. Up.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

unlike the typical replies to assumed liberals 

you’re an idiot 

you don’t know crap

who dropped you on your head 

libtard and a slew of others 

You forgot my favorite: re-tared Rodeo

Edited by Wacka

Just now, Crayola64 said:

I didn’t.  You are the only person crying that you are going to start reporting people.  And you didn’t say annoy, but what you are suggesting is beyond annoying.  

stop bothering adults about messages on a forum.  Grow. Up.

First of all, I'm not crying. Secondly, I've never reported anyone, have you? Thirdly, I'm just going to play your game and be better at it. You're a very shallow person. It comes through in the words you post. You should take your own advice and grow up. Go back to eating crayons.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

First of all, I'm not crying. Secondly, I've never reported anyone, have you? Thirdly, I'm just going to play your game and be better at it. You're a very shallow person. It comes through in the words you post. You should take your own advice and grow up. Go back to eating crayons.

I’m reporting your ass right now! I’m tired of this! Lol 

• Haha (+1) 2

The problem is that we have whiney little piss ants that can't take what they dish out and lack the balls to stand up for themselves annoying the mods in hopes that they'll do away with the board altogether. They stir the pot, then run to tattle when they get what they have coming, and then the other guy gets in trouble.

These are the kind of people no one likes, respects, or wants to hang out with. They constantly project their shortcomings on those they perceive as their adversaries. These guys couldn't get laid in a morgue, but their favorite insult is "incel." They behave like children while berating others for acting childish. They toss personal insults while calling others bullies. They adopt their leaders every word while calling those who question the gospel cult members. They continually reference debunked falsehoods while calling others liars. 

These are not political differences, they are personality defects. But just as the squeaky wheel gets the oil, the whiney b!tch boy gets his way. So it goes.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Omg. 

one description comes to mind 

Spoiled Brat 

Ok, BillsFan4Ever. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Unbelievable.

No Trump projecting here... Let me be on record for not being in a group except for breaking left. Which,  here might as well be breaking bad.  In all my years, I never complained to a mod.

It's PPP.  Suck it up Snowflakes and Deplorables.  You really are one in the same.

SDS, I feel your pain. 

[JC, never tag a Mod.  What happens in PPP, stays in PPP]

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I have never reported anyone on PPP and won’t.  It’s not my game.  The irony is not lost upon me that you are insulting me for reporting people when I have never done that, and it’s you who is proposing doing that.

that fact you are trying to mimick games speaks to who is the child.

Edited by Crayola64

4 hours ago, Rob's House said:

On the contrary, I (and I suspect most) prefer having more opposing viewpoints to debate. You're the ones who want to silence the people who disagree with you. We just want the right to explain why you're wrong. You guys don't handle that well.

Who do you see celebrating the banning of a poster with different political views?

I'll chime in here since I took the time to react to your post. And I fully expect to be flamed and personally attacked for it. Its the modus operandi.  The "silencing of people who you don't agree with" takes various forms in this place. They include being called an idiot, stupid, disingenuous,  uninformed, a troll,  a snowflake, a non thinker, TDS infested,  hypocrite,  those are a few of the labels that comes to mind as well as the one you used which was a simple  you're wrong" It  usually gets taken to a level that is nowhere near civil. Are those okay? apparently according to the majority Yes. A poster doesnt like it? Fine,  Leave. Or dont.stay and do so at your own peril.  It should go both ways but because one of the popular posters can't control himself and goes off the rails all of a sudden its a huge conspiracy. Bots..**eyeroll**  LOL thats funny.... What a crock.   There is a predominant group here that support and mostly agree with each other and to oppose the predominant braintrust is done at the opposing posters peril both ways. Political discourse is fever pitched and hateful pretty much anywhere you go these days including at church by the way Im saddened to say. You've got the kind of posters that enjoy mocking with their reaction fake "laughs" flinging chimpanzee feces which is tolerated because that person is mocking those against you in this place. Tit for tat over and over and over.  Becoming defensive and lowering yourself to the lowest common denominator is what seems to have made this forum what it is today. The predominant group verbally bullies the other group and reasonable people from both ilks depart leaving the stalwart echo chamber to remain. No one person is without sin or fault but when one person claims to have "the TRUTH and anyone questioning it is slammed what would you expect to happen. 

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My understanding is that this decision was made by @SDS personally.

Make this hurt for him.

I haven't really claimed any horse in this race, but if your goal was to garner my attention you may consider your efforts to have been an unqualified success.

15 hours ago, meazza said:

TFR is not banned as far as I can tell.  Again, for you jackasses who have been here for three weeks,  this sub forum managed itself pretty well.

The only real ***** posters like the dude were perm banned and rightfully so.  

DR may have rubbed people the wrong way but he did not fit that category.  I’ve considered taken an extended vacation from this site based on what has been happening lately. 

I'm working my way through this thread and normally don't respond until I have read all of the posts but this seems like a real good opening to express my feelings here. 

Over the last several months I have become increasingly disgusted with the amount of bot-like posters here. We have had posters who:

Posted the same exact sentiment 10 times in a short span of time in the same thread. I mean an actual copy/paste.

Posted a desire to see President Trump die from his bout with Covid-19.

Made fun of another poster here for being the primary caretaker of his 94 year old mother who suffers with dementia.  

It is inconceivable to me that DR would post something anywhere near as egregious as the above and be worthy of a ban. He has been inundated with the sheer amount of bot-like posters challenging him on every point. Even on non controversial points he's been attacked. DR has been patient with attacker after attacker but he's been abused over and over. His posting about the "deep state" started out with many of us doubting him and saying so, but in a civil manner. He convinced many of us eventually and by-and-large he's been correct. To allow terrible posters to continue posting their total nonsense will of course in the end drive away good posters, either unwillingly or willingly. DC Tom left, TYTT claims to be leaving, Meazza wants to take a break and DR suspended or banned? It also seems like a number of long term posters are up in arms over the decimation of this place. This was a good place to discuss and learn. Not so much anymore. I deplore the mods and SDS to take a serious look at what has happened here and put a lid on the trash posters.

@SDS

@Alaska Darin

@Hapless Bills Fan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My understanding is that this decision was made by @SDS personally.

He has made a decision that certain viewpoints are unwelcome on his board.

Make this hurt for him.

***** like this is why this board should be shut down.

I was aggressive, abusive, and intolerant.  But I never was under the mistaken belief that this was my board and not SDS's.  And most of you act like this...as though the board is something you own, and not something you're permitted to participate in.

It's why I left.  Most of you aren't worth a bucket of warm *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Simon said:

I haven't really claimed any horse in this race, but if your goal was to garner my attention you may consider your efforts to have been an unqualified success.

You should probably have read his next post before responding but you've been known to get it wrong more than once.

Edited by meazza

10 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I would suggest the Mods start checking peoples IP address on here. I'm 99% certain there are multiple users from at least a couple of them

They just proxy when their tranny discords raid like this. IP doesn't matter.

Edited by Paulus

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Omg. 

one description comes to mind 

Spoiled Brat 

the fluffer keeps talking for some reason.