WTF

Foxx

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

You children want to cry about your "free speech"? This is what an outright assault on free speech looks like.

Where were you?

Try to keep up, buddy.

No one has made any "free speech" claims other than calling out Shoshin's desire to eliminate it where it already exists.

Your attempt to hijack this thread to advance your anti-cop crusade is obvious.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SDS said:

Oh, and one last thing… The PM ***** storm that I got pulled into had to do with DR continually accusing another member of child abuse, which DR doubled down on. 

Jesus.  Well that poster has something in common with Bill Gates, among many others that DR thinks abuses children.

people act like me calling DR mentally ill is me trolling...the guy is insane and belongs on 4chan.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Try to keep up, buddy.

No one has made any "free speech" claims other than calling out Shoshin's desire to eliminate it where it already exists.

Your attempt to hijack this thread to advance your anti-cop crusade is obvious.

You and you alone have been making accusations of a member of the board attempting to stifle your "free speech". I'm attempting, as simply as I can, to educate to you that:

1. You don't understand what "free speech" is.

2. If you did, you'd know that it would be impossible for Shoshin to take it away

3. Also, it would be impossible to lose what you are not entitled to on a private message board

4. That you don't actually believe in free speech. You believe in *your* free speech.

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You and you alone have been making accusations of a member of the board attempting to stifle your "free speech". I'm attempting, as simply as I can, to educate to you that:

1. You don't understand what "free speech" is.

2. If you did, you'd know that it would be impossible for Shoshin to take it away

3. Also, it would be impossible to lose what you are not entitled to on a private message board

4. That you don't actually believe in free speech. You believe in *your* free speech.

@Rob's House he's too far gone.  Not really any reason to discuss further with this hateful fool.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, realtruelove said:

SDS,

DR was extremely patient and always offered legitimate retorts to those that would ask with some civility.  The others wore him down and used his passion against him.  I would argue that you have made a grave mistake banning anyone, especially DR.  We all come here of our own free will and if we can't take the heat, we should leave.  When you start listening to the fans in the seats as Marv once said, you'll soon be sitting with them.  You have created a beautiful place to exchange thoughts and opinions the way it should be, free from censorship.  Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this and thanks so much for this forum and all of TBD.  Go Bills and God Bless America.

Is English NOT your native language or are you so poorly educated that you can't read and comprehend a post longer than a tweet?  DR was banned because he attacked other posters viciously and repeatedly, ie, he was a cyper bully.  Good riddance. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I agree. DRs main fault is that he is far too patient. Time and time again he would take the time to try and painstakingly walk new posters through the primary source material that he knows so well. Usually it would lead to the new/"new" poster pushing back in ways that stretched the limits of civility. 

Is English NOT your native language or are you so poorly educated that you can't read and comprehend a post longer than a tweet?  DR was banned because he attacked other posters viciously and repeatedly, ie, he was a cyper bully.  Good riddance. 

There is no "civility" in bullying, and DR bullied anyone who didn't slavishly accept his nutwing conspiracy bull manure.  You are defending the indefensible.

1 hour ago, meazza said:

No, that would be wrong.  We need to shut this board down.

Not sure i've ever met a bigger kill joy.

Why do you care what shoshin suggests?   You were planning on leaving anyways -- at least temporarily --  because you didn't like the supposed "newbies" on PPP.   So, why haven't you joined GG and Tasker in disappearing of your own volition?

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

At least your being very transparent about your utter disdain for free speech.

SDS has been good enough to provide a forum where free speech still exists, which is not the case for most political outlets these days, and you go out of your way to lobby for its abolition. You do this even after he's made it abundantly clear that he has a life outside of the board and would rather not be dragged into it.

Are you so troubled by free speech that you can't tolerate its existence on an obscure political sub-board of a Buffalo Bills message board?

Get a clue, ad hominem attacks on posters with different beliefs is bullying not free speech.  

51 minutes ago, meazza said:

Pretty sure that most of the users here are bills fans. Go away communist. 

Oh, boo hooo!!!  I'm crushed that some alt righter called me a commie!!!!

43 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

That is the problem with ideology. Pragmatism is expunged from the record.

How, precisely, can "pragmatism" be "expunged" from any record?   Before you use an unfamiliar word that you've heard someone use somewhere, you should know and understand its meaning.   :doh:  

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Why do you care what shoshin suggests?   You were planning on leaving anyways -- at least temporarily --  because you didn't like the supposed "newbies" on PPP.   So, why haven't you joined GG and Tasker in disappearing of your own volition?

Because SDS addressed the group so I participated in the discussion.  

And PPP is like Marianne, I keep on coming back.

Edited by meazza

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

There is no "civility" in bullying, and DR bullied anyone who didn't slavishly accept his nutwing conspiracy bull manure.  You are defending the indefensible.

Get a clue, ad hominem attacks on posters with different beliefs is bullying not free speech.  

How, precisely, can "pragmatism" be "expunged" from any record?   Before you use an unfamiliar word that you've heard someone use somewhere, you should know and understand its meaning.   :doh:  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Is English not your native language and are you so poorly educated and agenda driven that you cant read or choose to ignore the many long term examples of DR exhibiting the extremely patient interactions with posters that I described?  With posters such as yourself who never, ever had any intention of an honest exchange of ideas and respect for a different perspective.

There are two sides to every story, and on this one I have the perspective of both sides. 

You're useless.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

I have never pretended to be a good typist.

I did, however, read SDS's long post, which the two posters either did not do or didn't understand if they did or, worse, chose to ignore what he wrote in order to defend a cyber bully who got banned for repeatedly defying the MB rules after being suspended for a while for the same behavior.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Much like it was beyond you comprehension to understand why it was a terrible thing for you to make fun of Wacka for being the primary caregiver for his 94 year old mother with dementia, you have failed to grasp the real issues here. This forum is SDS's. It's his to run the way he pleases and our choice to come here or not. With that said, PPP was created for a reason and that reason was to keep political talk out of TSW. The demise of PPP would be harmful to TSW by letting political talk slip into the various conversations. We all know that political talk lights fires like no other. 

In the past several months this sub forum has been swamped with cancel culture posters. Their goal is not to discuss and learn but to disrupt and tear down. They want to make this place so uninhabitable that the serious posters go away (Left or Right) or the discourse turns so nasty that it gets shut down. This whole kerfuffle is not really about DR. His banning or suspension is just the culmination of the flooding of this sub forum with people purposefully trying to tear it down. Let's ask ourselves one question. DR has been around here for many years. Has he been in the habit of getting warning points or suspensions prior to the last 2-3 months? What has changed? I'll tell you what has changed, a bevy of new posters put a target on DR because he was/is uniquely qualified via time and experience to research and disseminate information that happens to make the establishment look bad. We here have been fortunate to have him lead the way on feeding us the information 2-3 years ago that is just now coming out in the mainstream news.

Long term good posters have either left or will leave because relatively new posters are trying to set new rules and control this sub forum. These people didn't come here for TSW. They deliberately came here to ***** with PPP and force their cancel culture on posters that have been around a long time. Is this what we want?

I made fun of him for claiming to know Biden has dementia because he had to deal with a dementia patient. 

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

Free speech allows you to communicate the facts and opinions you choose to. The fact that it's a private message board means only that the owner of the message board has the right to abridge free speech if he sees fit. In this case the OWNER of the private message board has allowed free speech to exist in this forum. A relatively new poster is now lobbying him to change that.

To be clear, DR invited a discussion of the merits of PPP and I gave my opinion. 

I didn't lobby, report, or ask anything about DR. I never tried to get DR banned. DR got himself banned by going after the site's owner. 

22 minutes ago, shoshin said:

To be clear, DR invited a discussion of the merits of PPP and I gave my opinion. 

I didn't lobby, report, or ask anything about DR. I never tried to get DR banned. DR got himself banned by going after the site's owner. 

You lobbied to have the board shut down in this very thread.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Rob's House said:

The number of people who have asked me to shut this place down over the years is numerous. It is not limited to anything that has happened recently. The situation here is no different than what other places of discussion have faced across the internet. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

That's not relevant to my post. I discussed shutting down PPP when the topic came up about the merits of PPP. You and others lost your mind and keep bringing it up so sometimes I respond to that.

I never lobbied to have DR banned. Never reported him or any of his posts. The only post I ever reported was a spam post that got repeated over 30 times. 

Just now, meazza said:

You owe me a new laptop

😄

He reimburses me first! 

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

The number of people who have asked me to shut this place down over the years is numerous. It is not limited to anything that has happened recently. The situation here is no different than what other places of discussion have faced across the internet. 

I never before today asked SDS to consider shutting down PPP unless you count the thread where it was openly discussed. He's not to my knowledge and as he admitted in yesterday's post, come over to this side very often. 

33 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I made fun of him for claiming to know Biden has dementia because he had to deal with a dementia patient. 

So now you're going to lie about it? You were admonished by several people here for your lack of even a whiff of class. It was gone over numerous times and your original comment had been deleted but we found that you had been quoted by another poster and your comments were saved for eternity. When confronted you then claimed that I wasn't quoting your entire comments but that was just your way of weaseling out of your original comments. All you needed to do was to fess up and admit you were wrong and this would have went away. Your attempted coverup and subsequent denials will most likely follow you around here like Gleeful Gator's making fun of the deaths in Benghazi. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure you were the only person around here whom he accused of that.

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

Is this a defense? 🤔

It is NOT a defense of breaking the rules, but 

It does answer absurd claim that DR called anyone he disagreed with that slur

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Good riddance. He called any liberal who disagreed with him a pedophile.

That much is obvious.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SDS said:

Is this a defense? 🤔

Absolutely not.  And not condoning the accusation.

But, there is a history between the 2.  And one of them is on at least his 4th incarnation here and has a penchant for starting threads and then deleting them.  Was merely trying to clarify that Gary was embellishing once again.

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So now you're going to lie about it? You were admonished by several people here for your lack of even a whiff of class. It was gone over numerous times and your original comment had been deleted but we found that you had been quoted by another poster and your comments were saved for eternity. When confronted you then claimed that I wasn't quoting your entire comments but that was just your way of weaseling out of your original comments. All you needed to do was to fess up and admit you were wrong and this would have went away. Your attempted coverup and subsequent denials will most likely follow you around here like Gleeful Gator's making fun of the deaths in Benghazi. 

You can bellow as much as you want, but what I wrote is 100% accurate.

Did the original poster claim that he knew Biden had dementia because he had helped someone with dementia or not?

That Trump supporters admonished me is a badge of honor.

36 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Don’t lie, we all saw it.  

You’re a certified trashbag.    

A KGB agent is annoyed. Oh, my.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I have never pretended to be a good typist.

I did, however, read SDS's long post, which the two posters either did not do or didn't understand if they did or, worse, chose to ignore what he wrote in order to defend a cyber bully who got banned for repeatedly defying the MB rules after being suspended for a while for the same behavior.

Some might call your actions cyber bullying. Have you ever thought about that?

Some of you are so full of it..

Here is what Wacka said:

"Biden was on something during the  debates, probably Aracept, which is to improve memory. I take it because of my stroke and recently  didn't take it for a few weeks to see if it was really working anymore. I noticed  forgetting names of famous people or searching for words, like what happened right after the stroke. Going back on it.

I was criticized  for saying Biden has signs of early dementia, because I take care of my mom and and am not an expert. I am going on what I see with my mom every day,"

Even the dumbest among you can see it in his own words. I didn't make fun of him for being a caretaker. I made fun of him for diagnosing someone on TV based on his personal experiences.

Yeah, I know telling truth to Trump supporters is a waste of time.

Edited by Kemp

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

Is this a defense? 🤔

I don't know if it's a defense, necessarily, but let's just say that Wacky Zebra isn't exactly a good faith actor. He's mostly harmless, but his posts more often than not seem designed to stir the pot rather than discuss the issue. I don't mind him, but he gets under some people's skin.

It's entirely possible that the accusation was based on prior statements, but I'm not sure about that. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Absolutely not.  And not condoning the accusation.

But, there is a history between the 2.  And one of them is on at least his 4th incarnation here and has a penchant for starting threads and then deleting them.  Was merely trying to clarify that Gary was embellishing once again.

16 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I don't know if it's a defense, necessarily, but let's just say that Wacky Zebra isn't exactly a good faith actor. He's mostly harmless, but his posts more often than not seem designed to stir the pot rather than discuss the issue. I don't mind him, but he gets under some people's skin.

It's entirely possible that the accusation was based on prior statements, but I'm not sure about that. 

5 minutes ago, LB3 said:

False.

This is probably peripheral to the discussion I've been trying to have, but the above responses beg the question... Did DR come after the one verifiably known person here that is actually on the sex offender registry? 

Again, not trying to be argumentative. Just curious given the unique situation.

I believe I know the former poster you're referring to and cannot speak to whether he did. I didn't know about him until a main board poster who had a personal relationship with him exposed that here. They were also not on good terms so you never know what people will say in a fight.

In instances where DR would assign that label, it was because said posters would routinely drop into a very serious subject to mock it as if it didn't have merit. I understand that it's easy to mock Pizzagate, but when evidence of was presented of a systemic problem involving trafficking and abuse it should garner more than mocking and derision. If it wasn't mocking. After a while, it just seemed like certain posters didn't want a very serious topic talked about. Some would make their own assumptions as to reasons why.

Edit. Greg was the most tolerant poster here until he started getting attacked one account after the other. Stalking him under many account names. He didn't attack liberals. He attacked people who refused to have conversations and only mocked him.

Thanks for engaging.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

This is probably peripheral to the discussion I've been trying to have, but the above responses beg the question... Did DR come after the one verifiably known person here that is actually on the sex offender registry? 

Again, not trying to be argumentative. Just curious given the unique situation.

Honestly not sure of the origin of that accusation.  Do know that when somebody would post news that another trafficking ring got broken up or additional information about Epstein & his crew, Gary would typically post something designed to elicit a response from DR.

• Like (+1) 1