SNF: Patriots at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it looked like he actually jumped but he wasn't even close to the goal line.

Sometimes it LOOKS like they jumped, but they were PUSHED. He didn’t get close to the hotel pool......

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Still not impressed with Cam. Good sure.... but get in his comfort zone, get in his face he’s not great. The zone game always worries me, but Seattle was not getting to him and letting Edelman run deep? Yeah great job Seattle. Just some questions on Seattle, both sides of the ball

11 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That 3rd and 1 call by Seattle was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in a football game. Worse than not giving the ball to Lynch in the Super Bowl. Hard to believe.

Honestly, I have no freaking idea what they were thinking. What the hell is wrong with some of these coaches? You call a run play there, you're more than likely to get the first down and seal the game; even if you don't, you force them to use one of their two remaining time outs. This isn't that hard.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Still not impressed with Cam. Good sure.... but get in his comfort zone, get in his face he’s not great. The zone game always worries me, but Seattle was not getting to him and letting Edelman run deep? Yeah great job Seattle. Just some questions on Seattle, both sides of the ball

He looked great, but man, they could not get ANY pressure on him at all.  He was just hanging out back there in the pocket, picking them apart.

And on every big gain, it looked like there was no one within 10 feet of the receiver.

Seattle's defense struggled tonight. They were down a few key players.  I'm more interested to see Cam when he's facing a better rush.

I haven't seen it more than once but some of the 40yd on 3&1 has to be on Wilson.  Think it was a 3receiver set no? 2 other guys to throw to short, deep route to clear out some space.  Pass play with Russ is a pass with an option for a [pretty high% 1st down]scramble. I get the clock angle just doesn't outweigh the play you think converts.

1 hour ago, Success said:

He looked great, but man, they could not get ANY pressure on him at all.  He was just hanging out back there in the pocket, picking them apart.

And on every big gain, it looked like there was no one within 10 feet of the receiver.

Seattle's defense struggled tonight. They were down a few key players.  I'm more interested to see Cam when he's facing a better rush.

I’m delighted that the Pats lost of course, but Newton looked very, very good, best I’ve seen him play in years.  And he looks totally healthy.  This Pats offense looks much better than last year’s.  Glad they lost but they are definitely going to be a tough out.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Held him he practically cradled him.

What was the result of that play?

3 hours ago, Success said:

Yeah, easy to rack up garbage time yards (so doom and gloomers on this forum can jump on handing him the MVP crown early) when the opponent has no pass rush and are on their 3rd string free safety and backup nickel corner.