Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

IgotBILLStopay

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Only 68.57% passing this week...

So you're telling me his accuracy dropped 3% this week?

At this rate, he'll be hitting less than 30% of his passes by the end of the year! PANIC!

A 3% drop when switching from his short game to his long game...I'll take it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

:lol:

Anyone check on @C.Biscuit97?

How big of a dork do you have to be to have this as one of your thoughts?  I had a great time yesterday and Allen was awesome.  Dude balled and played like an elite qb.  He still was averaging 190 passing yards/ game before the season.  

but he has been amazing to start this year.  Allen has been cool.  You’re a dork. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I believe this is correct, because my memory goes all the way back to this, and I don’t think Kelly ever led in yards:  Josh Allen becomes the first Bills QB to lead the NFL in passing (yards - 729, 6 yards ahead of Matt Ryan) since Joe Ferguson in 1979. I remember Fergy leading the league for awhile, and then the AFC, before folding a bit.

11 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Thought Allen might have thrown for the most yards this week but Dak threw for 450.

Dak will have to throw for 450 every week. I don't know what Mike Nolan thinks he is running in Dallas but it doesn't represent anything like an NFL defense. Shambles.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

How big of a dork do you have to be to have this as one of your thoughts?  I had a great time yesterday and Allen was awesome.  Dude balled and played like an elite qb.  He still was averaging 190 passing yards/ game before the season.  

but he has been amazing to start this year.  Allen has been cool.  You’re a dork. 

He averaged 206 last year,  and many games were in hand in the 4th. 

Ppl tried to explain it to ppl like you but you wouldn't listen 

Stop your qualifiers 

I kept saying the entire game "Josh Allen isn't accurate is he?" The fact the man has figured out how to throw off speed has me more excited for the Offense. I hope he gets named AFC Player of the Week. I believe it would be his 5th or 6th against the Dolphins.

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Idiots on the Around the NFL podcast spend all offseason talking about how Allen can’t hit a deep ball and now they’re suspiciously silent.. one jet fan and one patriots fan and you can tell they’re salty.

They appear on the UK tv coverage and they were gushing about him yesterday.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They appear on the UK tv coverage and they were gushing about him yesterday.

That’s good- they were very apathetic about the game and tried to blame it on scheme and cause it was the Dolphins without really mentioning what he did with downfield throwing.

Also, Hanzus the jets fan is definitely becoming progressively anti-bills and Allen as the bills ascend to new heights and the jets continue to dig deeper at end of ***** rainbow. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That’s good- they were very apathetic about the game and tried to blame it on scheme and cause it was the Dolphins without really mentioning what he did with downfield throwing.

Also, Hanzus the jets fan is definitely becoming progressively anti-bills and Allen as the bills ascend to new heights and the jets continue to dig deeper at end of ***** rainbow. 

Yes they did on tv talk about how bad the Dolphins coverage was.... and there is something to that but look the Jets zoned us to death last week and Allen picked his poison. The Dolphins spied Allen and played man...... trying to cover Stefon Diggs in man is not smart and the Bill shredded them. Tougher tests lie ahead, without doubt, but if you are game planning against the Bills as a defensive coordinator then I think you really need to think very hard about how you are going to stop them.

Great stats in this article from Sal: https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/end-the-debate-now-josh-allen-is-a-franchise-quarterback

“Consider this: the Bills have run 140 total offensive plays so far this season. Whether through passing or running, Allen has been responsible for 103 of them. Everyone else combined for only 37. In other words, he’s been 74% of an offense that is No. 1 in the AFC in total yards, yards per-game, yards per-play, and second in first downs per-game.”

6 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Idiots on the Around the NFL podcast spend all offseason talking about how Allen can’t hit a deep ball and now they’re suspiciously silent.. one jet fan and one patriots fan and you can tell they’re salty.

I got to listen to about an hours worth of sports radio,

Sound of Crickets. 

3 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Great stats in this article from Sal: https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/end-the-debate-now-josh-allen-is-a-franchise-quarterback

“Consider this: the Bills have run 140 total offensive plays so far this season. Whether through passing or running, Allen has been responsible for 103 of them. Everyone else combined for only 37. In other words, he’s been 74% of an offense that is No. 1 in the AFC in total yards, yards per-game, yards per-play, and second in first downs per-game.”

It's great,   But the Bills seriously need to get the run game moving. 

7 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I agree. But, for me, it’s hard to argue with two wins without knowing what their plans are. This may all be by design for all we know. 

it could be. 

but seeing how the JETS got gashed in the run game 

there may be a concern. 

time will tell. It’s only been 2 games 

12 hours ago, HappyDays said:

@GunnerBill starting at 2:15 in this clip there are 3 throws that were missing from the broadcast. Incredible pocket control on the 40 yarder to McKenzie.

Cheers @HappyDays. The Facebook live thing never did work for me.

Josh was incredible on Sunday. As for the poor Auburn kid trying to cover Diggs 1v1...... like a lion playing with a mouse.

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

Correct.  I checked, and Kelly had just over 12 YPA in the 49ers “no punt” game.  That has to be the team record.

Can you imagine the stats Kelly would've put up in the no huddle k GUN now. You cant hit the qb or touch wrs now. Kelly might've seriously had 5000 TDs 50 TDs in a year

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If it were I'm sure that Buffalo would have mentioned breaking a record.  (unless I missed seeing it) 

It’s probably not an official stat, even though it should be.

20 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

Can you imagine the stats Kelly would've put up in the no huddle k GUN now. You cant hit the qb or touch wrs now. Kelly might've seriously had 5000 TDs 50 TDs in a year

Sure.  Look at Pat Mahomes...

• Like (+1) 1