Odell is trending on twitter again and this time it’s football related (Trade block)

YoloinOhio

All this sounds familiar ... A Diva, a me guy, not a locker room guy .. oh wait same thing was said about Diggs. I think a change of scenery to a team that's winning is all he needs.  When the Giants were doing good he was "one of the greatest:, they start sucking gets called a Diva because he complains s o off to Cleveland.  Goes there thinking this is going to be great and it's a dumpster fire there.  Give him one of the top 10 QBs and he'll shine again

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I could see Gase giving up one of those Firsts to try and create something that makes him look less like a garbage coach.

That would be great for us, but I don't think Gase is calling shots for Jets and Douglas seems to be too smart for that (even though he'd also appreciate some weapons for Darnold I guess).

50 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

The man just loves to be dumped on

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve heard he can be had for a #2

Obviously my curiosity got the better of me, so I Googled it... :huh:

This opens a Pandora's box of so many important questions...

Did he approve the trade in the first place because they're the Browns? 

Was he in search of an authenticity only "Cleveland" could provide? 

Are the reports of Green Bay's interest legitimate or solely facetious due to the potential ulterior connotation of their team name? 

Instead of OBJ, will the league now refer to him as "Critical Bill"?

Ok... maybe not "so many"... a Pandora's box of 4 impor... 4 questions.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

He loves attention.  And in terms of attention he went from the penthouse to the outhouse by going to Cleveland.

actually, it's not attention he seeks. It's anal tension. You can go anywhere you want and it's still an outhouse. 😂